CNN: Pfffhhhhh

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, May 6, 2011.

1. What Situation Room Photo Reveals about us

I was not expecting that at all. :laughing:

[​IMG]

This nation has transcended race and sex by continually pointing out people's races and sex!

Sorry for the thread, collectivism makes me lol. :smoke:

2. So Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton walk into a bar...

3. to me it looks like Hillary is smoking a cigarette that Obama really needs

4. Also, didn't Gates reveal that in 'The Situation Room' the footage from the raid went blank for 20-25 minutes, so basically that photo is a fraud?

Man, this world is fucked up.

5. yeah.. but it looks so cool and intense..

i'm just gonna pretend its real... and argue with you if you claim it's a fraud.

6. Another race/sex obsessed, CNN propaganda piece meant to portray the Democrat party as the bastion of racial harmony.

7. There watchin sponge-bob square pants in the situation room.

8. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: ya, demonrats are evil, not any of those republicants... nope... republicants are gods gift to the world...so pure, innocent, honest, sharing, caring...but as long as you are a happy drone with your delusions, what does it matter huh...;)

always good for a chuckle:D

I cringe when I see CCN, HLN, FOX, (insert more politically allied news media sources here), or MSNBC...I know they will only spread more lies and propaganda...(ooops, guess i'm paranoid huh...:rolleyes:)

9. Collectivism makes me hurl. :bolt:

History is a race between education and catastrophe. - H. G. Wells

10. The first thing that caught my attention was...

Why isn't the motherfucking president, in the comfiest motherfucking chair in that room!!!

11. Because he isn't the real boss.

12. What the hell are you talking about? :confused: