CNN is Very Fake News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Fake news

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. There goes 90% of the jokes on Trevor Noah's shitty stand-up script, down the fucking toilet

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. #63 AugustWest, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    NYT and AP forced to retract the 17 intelligence agencies nonsense.
    Again, most people with common sense knew this was bullshit.
    It was something that Hillary Clinton made up during a debate, and the media and its blind followers repeated without fact checking.

Of course the coast Guard and DEA never said anything about Russian hacking..it has nothing to do with what they do.

NYT Corrects Story Claiming 17 Intel Agencies ‘Agree’ On Russia

Edit.. The AP retraction came out late on Friday of fourth of July weekend.

Associated Press Corrects Big Falsehood In Four Trump-Russia Reports

• Like Like x 6
  4. [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. #65 aaronman, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    In their defense, those people trust "unbiased" "fact-checkers" like Politifact.

Clinton, Trump clash on Russia's role in election

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Van Jones still using the 17 intelligence agency line on CNN last night.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Fox is the biggest lyer

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. IMG_20170702_194345.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. What even is the point of doing that?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Make their source seem reliable. The blue check means they're famous or something.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Over such an innocuous opinion as Apple makes good software... sad. I mean, agree or disagree it's that easy.
    I guess we are conditioned find a verification checkmark more trustworthy.

12. I'm amazed people even listen to MSM anymore, I haven't had cable for over 10 years. People should take news with the understanding it is a business and string together threads from multiple opposing sources to find common threads to look for objectivity and form your own opinion.

Tim Pool is easily my favorite journalist right now. Alternative independents on the ground is new the hotness, studio top-down news is pleb shit.

• Like Like x 2
  13. yeah totally agree. This election cycle has done nothing but prop up independent journalism and scare most sane people even farther away from the msm. How can you accept what they are selling, when they make it so fucking obvious they are selling something? Now that russia has been completely debunked, over and over again, more and more people are starting to realize it. Slowly but surely the awakening is happening.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Completely debunked?

Pretty sure that's Trump himself admitting right there that some level of Russian interference was quite real. Of course it wasn't real when it didn't benefit him. But he found an angle, which is using Russian interference as a way to attack the former president, and now it's real. Think on that.

It's not just the MSM that's selling lies. It's anyone with an agenda. And that includes the President himself.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I obviously meant trumps collusion as that was the narrative that the MSM et. all had clinged to and tried to push for so long. I never denied that russia didn't try to influence our process, in fact I have said numerous times on here that its not a surprise and that the outrage over it is complete bullshit because the US engages in the same exact thing all around the world.
    think on that

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. You know what's crazy is that my father, who is a staunchly Republican Christian, used to watch CNN all the time back when I was a kid and trusted them. What the fuck happened to journalistic integrity? Now all we have is far left and far right propaganda.

17. its the million dollar question. Most of us that are over 25 grew up with cnn in the house, as they were the one and only. Now its all about $$$. Turns out it was back then too, but no one was around to call them out on it.
    Now, because of the internet and the catering to the "millenials" who have the short attention span and require flashy headlines and no substance. They realized this and have been capitalizing on it. Hell everyone has. But there is a reason that a website like drugereport.com is one of the highest traffic "news" websites. Its all hyperlinks, the REAL news, not someones opinon.
    The biggest problem is that on top of the catering to the younger generation, they have also mixed opinion with news. Now the people who used to just read the news, are also deciphering it. When you watch CNN, then flip to fox and msnbc, they could all be talking about the same story, but so many different "interpretations' of it. Thats where the problem lies, that so many are interjecting their opines into the news, and passing it off as news. People are so "plugged in" now that they want instant gratification. They don't care to debate, possibly expand your horizons and learn something new. No, they have formed their opinion and will search out a medium that agrees with it. And then will consume only that and nothing else. Everything else becomes "lies". Be in your own little bubble. Websites like facebook make it even worse with their algorithm. If you like a cnn article, you will see tons of cnn articles pop up. It just perpetuates the cycle and closes the consumer into their own bubble. Create their own personal echochamber. Then, when you see someone with a different point of view than yours, well instead of engaging, they are stupid. I mean, how could this person think that way when literally everyone I "know" on facebook are agreeing with me? They are racist, biggoted, mysogenistic and zenophobic (I probably forgot one or two).
    People, in general, want to believe what they hear. There aren't many of us who have the gumption to actually look at the reason WHY the news is saying what they are saying. Whats the reason the media is talking about tweets instead of about g20 or north korea or iraq/afghanistan, ect.
    Ron Burgundy said it best. "Why tell them what the need to hear, why not just tell them what they want to hear?"

• Like Like x 1