CNN is Very Fake News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Jun 27, 2017.

1. #1 aaronman, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. They're nothing more than a political propaganda wing of the democratic party who happens to be owned by Jeff Zucker. Between them and MSNBC there is truly some stellar talent. LOL I gave up mainstream media news several years ago. You can believe nothing you hear these days without fact checking it. Pretty damn sad if you ask me. Doesn't seem to bother CNN that their ratings are below the tank.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. "That story did not meet CNN's editorial standards"

:laughing:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. And it doesn't seem to bother DT that his own ratings are even lower..LOL

5. #6 Praetorian, Jun 27, 2017
    Let's just do a quick summary here:

CNN employee Kathy Griffin
    upload_2017-6-27_10-11-22.png

CNN employee Reza Aslan

upload_2017-6-27_10-12-58.png

CNN Employee Jon Bonifield per the video @aaronman posted

FOX led the insane race during the days of Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman. Since then, MSNBC and CNN have done a lot to close the gap and are now pulling ahead with the hyper propagandized insanity.

In 2017, where we have access to so much media local and domestic, why should CNN be given a leg to stand on anymore? They should lose all the ratings they possibly can. If they want to remain "relevant" as a new type of political TMZ, so be it. Their days as a legitimate news source are over and they've deserved it.

Whatever Trump's faults may be or not be, he did call this crackpot organization out for the Fake News they are. Considering how wide spread CNN is globally and how many people get their political "facts" from them, I'd say he's done the world a favor by publicly identifying them for the propaganda machine they are.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. I'm not a big fan of CNN but Aslan and Griffin were both fired almost immediately. Not saying that justifies anything but it's not like they continue to bring these people on air.

• Like Like x 4
  7. based on what? the same exact polls that had him losing horribly in the election, that are propagated by the same people who are being proven here, in this very thread, to be making shit up? Those ratings? :judgekneel:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. FOX NEWS..Whose friends are they??
    Fox News Official Polls

• Like Like x 1
  9. All news is fake news. :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  10. where did I say anything about fox news not having issues? Look up the Rassmussen poll. They had trump winning and are probably a better indication of where the country stands. The national media speak about it for about 2 seconds when they talk about approval ratings. Wonder why that is?

11. hahhah..That makes ONE poll..Even they say Trump is on the losing end of Public opinion..albeit by only a few points..
    :blink:

12. #13 Praetorian, Jun 27, 2017
    I think it means a great deal, even if they were fired after their blunders.

It demonstrated that until those employees went public, CNN was perfectly comfortable with harboring and paying those types of "journalists".
    The only reason they are being let go, is because CNN is doing it to save what little face they can attempt to save. This is damage control, not a moral conversion for the the network for the better.
    It is fair to assume at this point, that Aslan and Griffin do, in fact, reflect the views of the network and its associates. Their only mistake was revealing it publicly, which is why they are getting sacked.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Largest Trash slinger in the business.......................................
    upload_2017-6-27_10-59-28.png

14. CNN engages in fake news.
    And water is wet.

• Like Like x 4
  15. It seems all the Trump hating networks are fake news at this point. It's finally becoming obvious to most of us, the rest of us will get there eventually.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. [​IMG]

I've been saying something similar for years. But Trump said it so it's gotta be a lie right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Don't think it has anything to do with Trump. Every news outlet spins their version. Every news outlet outright lies. The ones that get condemned as The Fake News are just the ones who get caught. This was going on when Obama was president, Bush, Clinton, Bush...

• Like Like x 4
  18. I'll agree each network has their own spin but they're not all Trump haters like the MSM and most cable news networks. In life before Trump, Fox had their pet projects to hate on but they didn't push fake news to peddle them. Clinton's emails, Benghazi, and the IRS scandal was real corruption, Trump colluding with Russians is fake.

• Like Like x 1
  19. So what are you asking for? The thought police? Of course they had to say or do something publicly for anyone to know what they are thinking.

Everyone has opinions. Your opinion should not disqualify you from anything until you've proven an inability to separate your personal opinion from your capacity to do your job/task/whatever.