CNBC: Marijuana INC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by skeeter1620, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Im sitting here watching this show right now and if your on the west coast it on , but anyways with watching this it is still so bias towards the negitives of the cannibis industry. The part that I am finding interesting is how northern California would almost cease to exist with out the cannibis industry. Now with that said that is a powerful statement

2. Cool, thanks. On again at 1am EST. Set your DVR's!

3. thanks for the heads up, I'll want to watch this for sure. The best way to fight them is to feed them their own bullshit back, heeped with a spoonful of verbal bitch slap.

4. To see some of the gardens in this show had me drooling :D

5. the show is on right now

6. just finished watching it, some of it was very informative, some of it was total horseshit.

when was this origionally produced? Isn't it now federal policy to respect MMJ dispenseries as legal buisnesses as long as they pay federal and state taxes? I know the reporter with the big tits said that its an increasingly dangerous buisness as the owner and operator can be arrested. but isnt it not against the law for the dispenseries to be raided by the dea?

7. It was filmed during the Bush administration. I agree that some of it was good knowledge but most of it was BS

8. I didnt like the end part where they were going through the forest, and the one guy said "we're out here destroying poison", that kinda pissed me off.

9. Being that Im a recovering alcoholic , I truely dont understand how they can say that its ok to drink but not smoke ,,,, truely i can smoke 4-5 bowls and still be able to funtion VS Drink a 18 pack and have the potential to kill someone when behind the wheel. Ive never seen anyone fight while smoking but countless bar fights

10. I won't drink anymore. I hate violence, I really do, but when I drink it's almost like I'm sniffing for a scrap to break out. How is that socially ok? Someone could punch me right in the fucking tip of the nose when I'm high and all I would simply say is "Why ya gotta be a dick maaaaaan?"

11. Don't be a dick, be a dude. :)

12. Seen it months ago, it was in response to I believe it was National Geographic Channels Marijuana Nation, which is never on anymore, yet CNBC shows this crap every week.

13. was marijuana nation similar to heroin nation? or did it have more pro-cannabis speakers? I would tend to go with NG, as they are a SCIENCE network based on SCIENTIFIC FACTS, not journalism and propaganda.

14. Yikes. I actually got a really negative feeling from the whole thing. Like, they kept drawing attention to the right points, but then somehow it would sound like they were putting a negative spin on it. "...destroying poison."? Get the hell out of here, what a biased point of view.