Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clutch highs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BerryZ, Oct 1, 2011.

1. So on this rainy Saturday morning I was sitting in my house, bummed that I had no more bud. Then I have the brilliant idea to look for spare shake in my car from all the blunts I've rolled in it. Well after about 10 minutes of searching for and cleaning off tiny pieces of bud, I had about a g of mix and matched dank that had been sitting on the floor of my car for who the fuck knows how long. I then roll it all up into a blunt and take it to the face. Any of you had any clutch highs when you thought you had no bud?

2. Come on man. No offense but I mean for real. That sounds pretty fiendish. How hard is it to wait a couple days until your dealer gets more or you get more money?

3. Hah yea I know it's kind of crusty, I was just soooooo bored and felt like smoking. I kind of justified it to myself by thinking any bad things that had accumulated on the bud would be burned off as I smoked it lol. Eh w/e, I'm fucking faded and I thought it was pretty creative.

4. Haha ah I feel ya man. I just worry about other peoples health! Eh, anywho I hope the weed gods smile upon you and you get the fucking dankest of dank soon.

5. I don't consider it fiendish when I try to find bud when I'm dry. Mainly because it's not that I need the weed and need to feel high, but when you're bored on a slow day it's merely being resourceful searching for bud remnants, and quite rewarding when you find enough ;D
    Now when you're hitting rez every time you're dry and picking thru ashtrays I think it becomes unnecessary, just my $0.02 though.

6. aha that's funny...
    I'm about to go search my cars ashtray for some roaches ahaha.. I'm all out for now and i want to use my MFLB:). I have a 10gram nug in a jar somewhere in my apartment, I hid it after the last sack I picked up...Now, all the ganja's gone and my fat nug is nowhere to be found.
    Hopefully it shows up:eek:
    Maybe that St.Anthony guy who helps you find stuff will shine upon me today:smoke:

7. Weird...I recently found a 10g nug is some guys apartment. :rolleyes:

8. I love finding enough for a bowl on a boring night with nothing on T.V. and no one to chill with. Go scavage in my J rolling/Bowl Packing stations and almost always end up with quite the nice high.

IMO: When you get a clutch high thinking you have no weed, THEN find some, you get
    Higher-Per-Amount. :smoking:

9. quoted. for. fucking. truth. lol

10. dude i was a little hungover this morning so i wanted to smoke but i cant re up until tonight. so i was laying there and out of the corner of my eye i see my gf's bag of weed on my floor from last night. i feel much better now :D

11. "What honey? No, I didn't see your weed anywhere this morning...:confused_2: "

12. Yeah, I've done that before. Just the other week I was out of bud and couldn't pick any up, so I just looked around my office cause that's where I usually smoke, and lo and behold, a .4 nug was just sitting on the rug next to my PC. Fucking love when that happens.

13. lol its like whats mine is yours with us

14. [quote name='"Bindin13"']

Weird...I recently found a 10g nug is some guys apartment. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Weird, I'm no guy. I'm a Man! HuMAN!
    Don't lie,
    I still feel the presence of thy nugget.
    Just need to find it:D,now.

15. lemme get da carb hit bredda

16. True warriors always feels thy presence of ones nuggetry.

:cool:.