Clubbing when your in a relationship (Drama)

Discussion in 'General' started by Boredest, Aug 14, 2016.

1. TL:DR - Is it okay to go to a club without your significant other?

Hey guys,

Just wanting to know your opinions...
    Basically i've been in a relationship for over 4yrs, shes 2-3yrs younger than i, while i turned of age to go to the club, she said that would upset her if i went with friends ( I understood so i never went ). I don't like to dance so i didn't really care to go anyways.. Meanwhile, she turned 19 and now says shes going to the club to dance with her girlfriends. How unfair?? her excuse: "I was insecure." wtf??

Granted, we have moved a dozen hours away from our home city, that she recently went back to visit family and friends during the weekend.

Im pissed and explained to her about the above details, but got fed up with her excuses so told her 'Just do whatever you want, it's your life' and stopped replying. I don't want to be that guy who is unreasonable and doesn't let her hangout with friends, but what is your opinion on this?

2. You're gonna have to trust her. That's what relationships are all about. Sounds like you're insecure as well, not that I'm blaming you, especially if she's hot or one that seeks attention.
    The last thing you want is a gf who is a dozen hours away, in her hometown of all places, to be upset at you. Explain to her that you're insecure and or jealous of her clubbing without you. I think that will work more favorably than saying "whatever it's your life."

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Boredest, Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    Cheers man, i guess i am being insecure. That's exactly what i needed to hear.
    Now time to vape some, it's gonna be a long night for me :love-m3j:

4. Don't let her stop you from doing you. Ain't not pussy that golden.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Wise words, and also very true!
    Suddenly I feel a lot better, you guys are awesome

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wise words, and also very true!
    Suddenly I feel a lot better, you guys are awesome

• Like Like x 1
  7. woah, not sure what happened there

8. Sounds like you guys have trust issues. Which is common. And bad. All my friends cheat on their girlfriends, so honestly you just gotta figure out if you'd forgive her for cheating. And if you find out she cheated, then you should reconsider investing your emotions in her. If you don't see a future with her just keep tapping that and don't be worried about it. There's plenty of ways to outhoe a hoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Damn bro why it gotta go straight to cheating? I know its rare but there are people out there with morals and he probably has the most loyal chick on the planet .

It's just a situation of trust and communication. Talk to your girl like an adult, she'll respect you more than going the fuck boy route and saying stuff like "do you, boo boo"

Good luck.

Ice coffee is great. It's like hot coffee. ..but cold! -TeresaHC (INSTAGRAM: @STOOPKIDS.ART)

10. It's just the vibe I got when reading the op.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. ever heard the quote "if you love her, you'll let her go"
    i'd say only let her go if you really trust her to be at the club without you
    id be pretty jealous if my significant other went to the club without me, but she gets her own freedom dude
    hope everything goes alright man

12. [​IMG]
    Fuck bitches, make money.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Lol bro who gives a fuck. Let your girl go out if she wants too. When she goes out, you go out with your buddies. Simple really. That way you'll be having fun an not home twiddling your thumbs.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just take it easy man. Women come and go, it's life .. if you don't account for it, you're setting yourself up for unhappiness and disappointment. Let her go to the club .. you go and get your ass to the club, too. If she cheats on you, you cheat on her. Mutually Assured Dumping. lol

15. nope that's messed up if you do. I would never do that to my man. my dad owns a club and when I go so does my husband.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Are you her 1st boyfriend?
    If so she may be looking for some strange

17. Well it seems to have worked out, as far as i know.. I do get that i have to trust her and i do believe she'll respect me.
    Still a bit choked about the whole situation though, i know if i told her i went out with a friend to the club that night too, she would probably feel like shit and be like wtf? Which i almost want to say i did, just to see how much bs this is.

But i'm trying to be the better person and not do that, i try to keep things drama free. This does add a card up my sleeve the next time i go visit some friends, i can be like 'remember when' and not feel bad at all :D

18. As a man, you have to understand the level of social privilege that is given to women who are at the bar, and the really sad thing is that, as a man, you will probably never know or even come close to having that type of privilege at any time in your life, so its easy to understand why, but just as we are trying to understand the privilege given, do you think the people who have the privilege are thinking about the people who do not? lol, dont kid me man.