Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

club membership question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by CHR0N1C, Nov 29, 2008.

1. if your already registered to a dispensary (filled out all the info and expire date of recommendation), can you go in without the paper? can i just bring my drivers id?

2. Each dispensary has different rules for that. Some ask you bring original rec all the time, some ask id, some give you their own card with a barcode that they scan.

3. the dispensary i go to i only have to bring my i.d.
    but every one is different

4. Just in case, I always keep a copy of my rec in my wallet along with my ID.

5. Each club is different. Some you have to show your rec at the door, others you don't. I keep a COPY of my rec in my wallet, but I also have a small card from the doc with the same information. I keep my original rec in a safe place at home.

One club I go to I'm so well known to the owners that unless there is another patient waiting, I don't even bother to show ID.