Cloud V Phantom

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ErdayToker, Nov 8, 2014.

1. I'm about to buy my first dry herb vaporizer here soon. It seems the pen vapes are starting to catch up to normal portables now. I'm stuck between buying the Cloud V Phantom, MFLB and PAX.

I have only heard two reviews from YouTube about the Cloud V Phantom and they have both been amazing. Does anyone out there have one? How is the vapor quality?

I'm trying to compare and contrast the pros and cons of these so I can find out which option is best for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Cloud V Phantom............just another Chinese made re-branded knock-off clone.    I'd stay away from it.

I have a question.   Why are you limiting yourself to either the Phantom, the MFLB or the Pax when there are sooo many other great options there?

3. If I were in your situation I'd get a product that has been on the market for a while unless I was a beta tester for a new device. Out of the three you listed the mflb would be my personal choice. The lifetime warranty alone is worth the price. If you like the form factor of the pax check out the Indica which is similar in heating method and form factor, but has way less maintenance.

4. My LHS only carries a few portable vapes: MFLB, PAX, G-Pen, Cloud V Phantom, and some other Chinese knock-offs.

I don't want to go through the hassle of ordering online.. This is more convenient since I know every worker and get discounts to where I go.

5. Why the MFLB? The PAX provides a 10 year warranty.

I can't get the Indica, I hate ordering online plus I get discounts at my LHS

6. And the firefly... but I don't like the firefly because you only get 2-3 hits before a new bowl.

I usually smoke with 3 other friends of mine and I'm just looking for a portable, stealthy, ease of use way to vape.

My problems with the PAX:
    Stinky
    A lot of cleaning (although I don't mind cleaning, as long as it's not every session)
    My problems with the MFLB:
    Have to press in battery hard
    Not sure if good for groups

7. Why restrict your self to the crap selection that your LHS has? The "hassle" of ordering online... lol.

Your basically saying your self that all the vaporizers they have that are anywhere close to decent you dont like.

8. Online is not as bad as you think. And as for your discount compare the prices to online. I got offered a MFLB for $100 and that was my "discount". I bought mine for $80 with a free grinder online.

From that list I would try the MFLB, I heard with the PAX you gotta clean it a lot. So I would stick with the MFLB. Its a nice starter vape for anyone in my opinion but there is a learning curve. I also recommend you get a Finishing Grinder from Magic Flight as it really helps the experience.

9. I don't see the point of ordering a full price vaporizer + shipping and handling, waiting a week or two to get product that I can get right down the street with discount.

I'm not saying all the other vaporizers are crap, A desktop vaporizer would be pointless to me considering I rarely smoke indoors and the PAX & MFLB seem best fit for me. I don't like the other styles of vapes; for example the DaVinci. I have yet to see/hear of a pen style vaporizer that works well.

10. Most places do free 2 day shipping these days and there are always discounts floating around. I challenge you to find a cheaper vape in a head shop compared to what it can be had for at its cheapest online.

You seem to have a problem with all of the portables that they sell that are worth owning so why not open your self up to a larger selection?

11. A quick couple reasons the mflb beats the pax in my book: Conservation, taste, vapor production, maintenance, vapor on demand, lifetime warranty, factory wpa, power adapter, and price.

12. Lol you'll probably find a better price online. Also if you get your PAX from your LSH you might not have the 10 Year Warranty. Ploom only values the warranty if you get their PAX from an Authorized Dealer.
    2 Weeks?
    I got mine within 2 days from Cali and I'm in NY.

Tell me the prices they offer you for the PAX and MFLB.