Closet Indoor Grow Setup

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by lindsay711, Jun 5, 2013.

FFOF is a good organic soil  It is good if you have a store in your area that sells it.  Their soil and nutes are ok.  They are not bad, but tat the same time, its not anything thats going to go that extra mile for you either though.  Its probably a good idea to actually grow with the fox farm nutes and soil and actually get a couple of grows under your belt with it.  I learned a lot from just growing and still learn.  Then after that if you want to create a product that is even more potent and even tastes better and sweeter, then I would recommend that you check out organics at that time.  I started off with the Fox Farm nutes, but true organics has created the best nugs I have ever seen.

As of July 10th roughly that will mark my first two years of growing that I have done.  Almost 2 years, but I still seem to remember my first grow.

Right now I have 12 plants going that are sitting under 1800 watts of HPS light.

damnn those r some strong ass lights. xD

do u get feminized or do u get reg seeds and just pick out the male plants?

yea organics is prob like to advanced for me rite now im still learning as i go.

and u said earlier its good to see a female grower, is it really that uncommon? D: thats so disappointing! 

ontop of growing weed im also growing some tomatoes, red bell peppers, and string beans in my backyard xD

Those lights need to be that strong.  :)  They sure love their light.  Its hard to create artificial light that is bright like the sun, so it takes a lot of energy.  :)

I just get feminized seeds.  The way I look at it is that my grow space is limited.  I have no intentions of breeding.  For that reason I just don't see wasting my time on something that could be a male.  I got to the point where I can do  4 oz per plant with 4 of them under a 600.  I just think it makes more sense to fill that up with females that can provide you with some good bud if you know what I mean.

Organics probably is a little advanced for the beginner.  I think it was for me too at first.  After a year of growing I decided to do some research in the organics section and I guess it started to make sense to me.  One thing I will say is even though it seems that organics is for advanced users, its actually very simple.  The hardest part is doing the research and finding all of your materials and then putting it together.  Once you got that down, its the easiest way to grow.  Its very simple.  With using bottled nutes, you are supposed to check ph, and then add a little bit of this, little bit of that.  With organics, you add water.  Thats it.  It might sound a bit crazy, but just plain water throughout the whole grow with the exception of a little bit of molasses here and there during flower.

As far as not as many females growing.  Well, its not completely uncommon since a female just got caught in NY with 3000 plants.  :)  But I'm in South Dakota and maybe its just because this is kind of a bible state.  I just thought that men around here are just more into weed in general than women for some reason.  I did know one female one time that was like 21 and I guess she loved weed more than anyone I have ever seen.  But in general it just seems to me that guys are more into this stuff around where I am at than women are.