Closet grow, need help !

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tracz455, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Okay, so this is my first grow. Don’t make fun of me I’m just testing the waters with some Nuken clones I got for free.
    Without a grow tent in my closet using a
    ONEO 1000W LED grow light.
    I don’t have an intake fan just a little fan in for airflow and a mini dehumidifier because my humidity was at 85%
    My plants were going good but it seems they are slowing down and not progressing. And now the ends of the leaves are curving and some are going a weird colour
    Using random soil (no idea)
    Pretty much organic except I use a little hombolts secret golden tree every 3 watering. Somebody have any tips ?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. How often do you water along with how much water... also what type of additive do you put in when feeding

3. Give them 2 L of water each 3 times a week with hombolts golden tree 0-0-2 every 3rd feeding other then that all water.

4. Your watering seems excessive you should give them about 1us gallon once a week I think you might be over watering causing your leaf issue also I would recommend using calmag

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Yes I over watered a lot last time and really soaked my plants because they got bone dry. Should I have not done this?
    Also should I use just cal mag and no other nutes ? I’m trying to grow organic

6. I’ve got a 3ft tall plant and it only gets a half gallon a week.

7. I read somewhere to keep the water soaked in flowering is this not true ?

8. Nope just give a half to full gallon a week and start checking the weight of ur pot at day 4.

9. Nope , it’s better to under water then over water as you can easily fix that problem I water mine pretty much once every five /6 days

10. How can I fix this problem? And would that cause my plants to slow rapidly ?! Any tips of nuts I can give them to give them some perk up ? I was going to go organic but I don’t want to hinder my yields

11. I would flush em with nothing and start over use plain water for s week and start adding you nutes back in how many weeks are you gone?? What nutes you using

12. This is the only thing I use from the start every 3rd watering I add it in . [​IMG]