Closet Grow Journal, AutoAK, Vertigo, Pineapple Express

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Eliberate, Jul 25, 2011.

1. aim for 25c. might be hard in the summer but it'll be alot better than your current temps.

don't know much about added co2 other than that it'll bring the temp up if you use it

2. co2 is supposed to make u're plants withstand heat stress much better, i will have soon 300$ to invest and i'll buy 1x 150mm/190CFM extractor for cooltube and 2x 125mm/120CFM+ 4x 125mm/100cfm foe two secondary exaust lines, i will also add a bigger vent for plant level

3. Autoak day 38 pineapple express day 34, vertigo 10 days till harvest.
    Virtigo is not a bit trimmed and going through flash process, from tomorrow till harvest i'll only feed her water + molasses.

Attached Files:

4. Do u guys think my vertigo will be ready in 10 days????????

Attached Files:

5. some more pics

Attached Files:

6. more pics

Attached Files:

7. I'm thinking that vertigo might need a little more time. Shouldn't the pistols start to change color and it swell up a little more ? Are you checking trichomes on it?

8. well only few pistols have changed color, and yes i will keep her alive abt 8 days more, just had it trimmed a bit and she looks like she enjoys it.

9. Some planes can really finish quick in th end, and you may be looking to harvest early in the 'window' but I am thinking that is gonna take more then just a week. A picture today would be helpful, but that plant looks like it is about two weeks out in my honest opinion.
    Truthfully i would not try and set a harvest date so far out. Personally, until I have a mother that I have grown a few times in my setup and know the amount of time that it takes for clones to finish, I wait for the first pistils to start changing because of age, not environmental and then I start the flushing process. Then, after 7-14 days, depending on the plant, and the speed of the yellowing of leaves, it is usually ready to go.
    Good luck man, post some more shots.

10. Bump

So how goes it, brother?

11. sry i didnt update lately but my pc broke and now i'm posting from my uncles pc now.
    day 55 for autoak and day 51 for pineapple express

Attached Files:

12. some more

Attached Files:

13. god damn boi, tht looks a fair bit for some autos,something i can only dream off, lol

14. whats that waxy shit on them? crytals!??

15. lol, yeah they'r full of resign, from manufacturer indications pineapple express should be ready in 10 days and autoak in 15

16. pineapple express day 56, opinions needed TY.TY.TY.

Attached Files:

17. impossible to say without proper inspection with a microscope but that doesnt look doe.....the pistils havnt receded into the bud and are still standing up.

18. smoke report autoak: ... coming soon i'm to high

19. AutoAK smoke report
    The smell of the bud is a bit acid like with strong sweet scent.
    When u smoke it the acid smell turns to potent citrus like taste that will stay in u're mouth for a fair bit of time, the taste will turn sweet as you exhale. Must say that is the most intense aroma i have come across in my whole life.
    The buzz : wow, are there even words to describe this??
    It first starts with a mild cerebral high soon turning into a crazy body high with insane heart beat speed and great head confusion that will start laugh sessions(many). As you calm down after a laugh session you enter a deep trance and as something funny happens you go back to the laugh session. As the high passes you slowly enter a clear relaxing stone that will stay with you for some time.
    Test subjects : me, my uncle and a good friend. We are all experienced smokers with more then 10 years experience.
    Product : grass-o-mattic seeds AutoAK day 59(11>15 days to harvest after producer specifications).
    Some impressions : im not saying this cuz i grown it, is the plain truth, i havent had so much fun smokin since i was a teenager. In fact this tryout is exactly what it reminded me of.
    Grow potent!!!

20. ty admin for moving the thread