Closet Grow Buddha Magnum... First Timer.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wingnut1, Apr 20, 2014.

1. #1 wingnut1, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    IMG_0496.JPG

19 days from seed.. ill take all the advice i can get.. To me they look good, but would like input. i will post more pics as they grow.

2. Im in ,those look beautiful looks like nice soil and I believe that is a fan for air movement so I'd say your doing well what is your lightning?

I'm here to grow the best meds that the soil can offer......

3. hello hemp.. and thanx..  the lights are t-5 4 bulb, 2 grow bulbs and 2 bloom bulbs. soil is 50/50 mix  promix and fox farm happy frog. also fox farm nuits. and yep thats a fan.. i have only found one thread on these mag autos.. im interested in finding more info.. :smoking:

4. Ill be honest I've never heard of it. That is the reason I subbed in. I would say your going to be happy with those girls right there...

I'm here to grow the best meds that the soil can offer......

5. #5 wingnut1, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    i tried last summer.to grow some autos, man screwed  them up..lol bad.. too much boost..transplanted to many times..blah blah big mess.. these seeds went straight in those 3 gal. pots.. buddha claims the are big yield autos.. im going to use this thread and post pics of them here right on through..  first time posting here.. lots of info.

6. I'm subbed! I picked up a buddha seeds auto 10 pack of seeds but they aren't individually labeled. Just random buddha auto seeds. I'm hoping the magnum was thrown in there. Your right on the big yield. At least from what I've read on the description of them. I'm interested in seeing how this grow goes for you! Good luck with it! Any questions let us know.

No till... Just chill.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1291682-Live-soil-buildasoil-results-%3F/page__view__findpost__p__19728873

7. thanx purple..   im sure i will have questions.. lots of info here and will only help me be a better grower..  :smoke:  day 20 IMG_0503.JPG

8. Nice lookin plants! Subbed 

9. day 21.. new fans... IMG_0504.JPG IMG_0505.JPG IMG_0506.JPG

10. thanx xchef

11. IMG_0507.JPG     day 23 .. buddha mag autos..

Attached Files:

12. wow 2 pics lol

13. Subbed!

i have a magnum 2 days above soil right now will be following this! first grow iv come across been looking for info on it! :)

14. me too.. not much out there at the moment on this strain..  day 26....     my girls    IMG_0513.JPG       IMG_0514.JPG     :smoke:

15. day 35.. my mag autos.. IMG_0531.JPG     IMG_0530.JPG                IMG_0529.JPG     :smoke:

16. update.. one of my plants was a male..grrr.. so got 1 female going strong.. 45 days from seed.  IMG_0551.JPG    . IMG_0548.JPG   :smoke: :smoke:

17. looks like a monster! whats bud production like at this stage? mine is nearly 3 weeks and growth spurt is starting :D

18. This strain is high on my list and might be the next one I get. I will be following tell the end. Looks like your doing great so far. Buddha is a great company I have had great success with there purple kush auto.

19. thanx guys...  she is flowering awsome  and ya she big. when i bought the seeds from herbies i had to type name to find it.. now a few months later its in top 5 lol ..  day 48  IMG_0555.JPG     ..  using 50-50 mix foxfarm happy frog and promix.  fox farm trio nutes.   4 bulb t-5 lights mixed 2 grow and 2 bloom. lights on 24/7.  :smoke:   

20. quality... post some pics bubba..  :smoke: