closet flouro grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by cooljew789, Mar 12, 2007.

1. I had this whole grow documented in another forum but the forum got shut down. The plant was vegged until it was about 8 inches tall and has now been flowering for about 25 days. using about 80 watts of flourescents with about 350 watt output. i have a ghetto kleenex bow reflector which is lined with the back of wrapping paper. the bulbs are connected to adapters which plug right into outlets. i'm using flora nova bloom nutes and i was using the grow nutes for veging. everything is going pretty well. what i would like to know at this point is perhaps a strain as this was a bagseed, what a potential yield could be and an estimate on how much longer it would take. Oh, and by the way, this is my first grow and my first post on this forum. These pics were taken yesterday when i took the plant outside for a couple hours.

Attached Files:

2. well i thought i'd stop by with some updated pics. everything seems to be going well except for people responding! haha. tell me what you think and what i should do next

Attached Files:

3. looks good, now thats its flowering theres not too much you need to do, just give her the proper nutes and light and hope those buds fill out as much as possible! looks like a pretty full plant for its size though, looks like a sativa to me

4. thats tight dude. thanks. i know its really hard to tell, but i'm really curious to what a potential yield could be! and if i invested in a 400 watt hps system, would this make a big difference. but like everyone else here, my goal is to be able to stay high! which would be awesome to be able to do for a long time :)