Closet 4X5' 3 plant CFL GROW (Power of CFLS)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RedSorcerer, Dec 15, 2012.

1. #1 RedSorcerer, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
    Hey guys, back again after a long hiatus. Hopefully not leaving again any time soon. As says the title; I've got one Master Obama, one Skywalker, and one LA Pure Kush under 40 watts of cfl light. Going tomorrow for transplant supplies, and better cfls. Looking to veg them for another 4 weeks or less, and then flower also under cfl.

I used to have quite the green thumb, but haven't been at this in a long while, so ANY feedback and advice is very much appreciated.

Also, how should I change my watering schedule during transplant time? (Should I water after transplant?)

[​IMG]

Also, anything to be done about these slightly weird looking lower sections? Or just leave em be?

[​IMG]

AND Happy Holidays Everyone:

[​IMG]

2. Sorry about the big pics, it won't let me resize them now :(

3. Can't see photos on my iPhone so I can't help to much. I always water after transplant. It is said that it help the roots begin to root into new soil. Water the whole plant when you water. You can trim any dead or yellow leaves. Not sure what your look like but you could trim or leave them.

4. :D So sorry, fixed the pictures. Got me all my supplies today, will be re-outfitting the grow room via video tomorrow. Stay tuned! Any advice is VERY welcomed. I feel like I used to know what I was doing, and now I'm re-learning everything. :smoking:

5. Hey man they look pretty good, watering your clones after transplant will help them settle in better without as much shock. Im currently on my fourth cfl grow and still learnin myself so personally I would leave those bottoms alone and pinch the tops (supercroppin) and let them bottom branches reach the top. Ive been getting good results with cfl's as im currently growing Kc Brains Kc-36 and she has some huge flowers, along with Ladyburn from Greenhouse seeds Femmed seed. im using 136 actual watts in a 3.5 x 3 x 4 ft box and have just finnished Flash seeds Kush Van Stich 3 days back with awesome results. Im gonna stick around and see how this turns out if I can help along the way then right on. Good luck my man

6. [​IMG]
    New Ghetto light rig:
    [​IMG]
    New Toy:
    [​IMG]
    Any ideas? :smoking:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Is this your truck...

Its time you begin training your plants as they are stretching a bit,;) I'd probably start by topping or fimming them and once they begin growing bend them over just as far as you can, if the stems are to stiff you can pinch it where you want to bend it(called super cropping). :devious: Also, the best way to get a decent yield with cfl is to do a scrog. As for the blemishes on the leaf if it gets no worse don't worry about it, on your next feeding only give a 1/4th of what you'd normally give them and that should fix the prob.:):smoking: