Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

closest you've ever been to being... psychic??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chronicxkiss, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Haha okay so me and a few friends were watching Super High Me and saw the psychic test part and I think everybody else in the entire world watching that part wanted to do it too. So basically, when you're sober you take the test: sit behind a screen with your eyes closed, a friend holds up a random shape of the 5 you selected in front of the screen and you try and guess 25 times what they are. Do it again high as hell. Are you more "psychic" when you're high?

Also, if you havent done the test or have no interest in doing it, have you had any instances occur where you predicted something? The closest I've been was the night before the Arizona shooting happened recently, i was walking with my friends (high) down the street and i said that i felt like "something awful is going to happen. like 9/11 but not as bad. or were all gonna get caught or something" Well, we didnt get caught but the next day we hear about the shootings? weiiirdddd

f.t.r. i got 1/25 on the test sober 4/25 high

2. #2 ARKing005, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2011
    I logged in just to reply to this post..

There is deff potential of psychic abilities and predictions as I have done both. No joke, have done each hundreds of times. But I now am unable to do it.

Example: One day someone from work lost their keys, they were actually his gf's keys and the kid was in tears on the phone with her trying to explain how he lost every key that she had ever owned. At this point in my life I had high spiritual beliefs, was overall happy with my life, and always high as fawk. So I saw this kid standing there crying, and I thought to myself, "I have to help him." The kid was looking for the keys all day and had no hope in finding them. So I step back, look at the kid and tell him.. Just give me one second.. I proceed to try to "sense" where his keys were. Then all of a sudden i point to a random box in out back room. I said "check that box". He opened the box and pulled out a set of trays and told me they are not there! So then I said "no, pull out the other set of trays as well". He pulls out the second stack of trays, and voila there are his keys. I consider it a miracle.

I have predicted when songs would be on the radio, when someone was about to walk by, what time it is, when i would arrive at a destination, (all to the second) and many many other things.

I deff have to say man, every one of us is capable of doing the impossible, its just the fact that not too many people believe in the impossible.

Each day pay very close attention to little "coincidences", once you start realizing them all, it becomes hard to believe it was all just chance.

3. I definitely believe there are some "psychic" attributes to bud. ive "predicted" things many times.
    IE: One time I was walking out of a car garage (small one, it has a garage door and a house door) and as i was i was talking to myself and i said, i bet somebody is about to come to the door on the other side as the same time as me. sure enough, a few seconds later the landlord of the apartments and some new tenant and the lardlord were right in my face when i opened the door trying to get though.

And another time, I was rollin around with a buddy and as we were about to turn left onto a main road (from a side road) he looked at me and was like, man... wouldnt it be crazy if we turned the corner and a house was on fire? wham blam a house had JUST caught on fire, like we saw the first flames.

4. before we found out that our baby was a girl, my wife and I were driving around (I was high, she was not), and we got to talking about our baby. My wife and her whole family wanted a boy, and I didn't really have a preference, just waiting for our baby to get here. Anyhow, I referred to our daughter as her in a sentence, very nonchalant. And we found out a week later that she's a girl.

and people won't watch movies with me when I'm stoned (unless everyone else is as well), cause I keep ruining it. But I don't know if I'd lable that as psychic, cause movies are getting really regurgitated now.

5. That one time i tried LSD... hahah awesome drug ;)

6. Me and my girlfriend were rolling, a very long time ago
    we were driving n shit, but i turned the cdplayer off at one point
    and then i started talking about a part of a song i had stuck in my head
    and then all the sudden she says she had the same song stuck in her head as well
    and we went on to describe wich part of the song it was
    and that was the same too:eek:

EDit; i saw the lsd post, i was gonna agree on that too.

7. I have, what I think are called "Prophetic Dreams". Ever since I was little I've had dreams about things that are going to happen, and they happen THE EXACT same way they happen in the dream. It's kinda cool but freaky at the same time.

8. Over christmas break me and my friend went through like a qp, and i like predicted my cousins girlfriends pregnancy O.O

9. i dreamed the events of a shooting in white plains, NJ (that happened later)

dreamed what i was going to get on my birthday when i was 7 or 8 (it was a boss ass magic kit, hell yeah :cool:)

my other three psychic events are lengthy, and i didnt dream them or anything, it was just things that i thought happened but they didn't, and i became aware of things that were going to happen or of information that i wasn't aware of.

one was i saw a girls facebook profile, a picture of her with these cat ears on. she had them in school the next day, and i mentioned how i saw them on facebook. that picture wasn't on facebook, she was given those cat ears on the morning on the way to school. the same profile picture i thought i saw but actually didnt was legitimately posted by her later that day.

same girl, my friend mentions a picture of her hooked up to a bunch of machines on facebook that i havent seen. i was like "is she in a hospital like bed? she's in a sleep center for her sleep apnea". i didnt know she was getting checked for a sleep apnea, and i didnt see the picture, i just said stuff like i knew it.

the third was a very meaty one. i was at a tournament for soccer, i was 15. my dad was packing up the car and getting his grilling supplies from a house across the street from the tournament because they didnt allow cooking on the field. i went to take a piss, he packed up the car, we start driving home. He mentions the lady that owned the house and property he cooked on, and i just said "yeah it sucks they knocked down her barn to build the college though". my dad looked at me strangely and asked me how i knew, to which i replied "you told me while we were packing up the car". Then i realized that i never packed up the car with my dad, i was draining the main vain to the full extent of the law (urinating). I then proceeded to list all the things my dad heard about the property and the story behind it, which i could not have possibly heard because i was 300-400 yards away from him by the time he started talking to her. it was really sweet.

my grandma is a psychic (not by business, she just is), which i will probably say thats why ive had some like the above, i also smoked the night before which is interesting :p

so yeah.

10. A while back I was driving home from out of state. As soon as I got off the interstate and onto the backroads in the country I decided to finish off the bowl I had. Anyways, I had about 40 minutes left on the deserted highways, it was like 2am, and I was pretty blazed. About 10 minutes later, I had this weird feeling. I just had a random feeling and thought that a deer was going to run out in front of me and so I decided to take my truck off of cruise control. About a minute or two later a big ass deer ran out in front of my truck. Because I took my cruise control off and I was paying more attention, I managed to brake and get out of the way in time. It was pretty crazy.

11. This is exactly what I'm talking about. I have done this Hundreds and hundreds of times now. Believe its possible, and watch your world change before your eyes. Find positives in every situation. Even if its a terrible one (ie, death). Think to yourself, They are in a better place now. (religious or not). If you create a positive thought, you get a positive reaction. You can create a positive thought with ANY situation. I cant emphasize this enough. There are forces at work here that are unexplainable.

I'm interested in hearing some more on this topic! :smoke:

12. Back in '99, I was only 7 or 8 and on New Years I got so upset. As soon as the ball dropped, I began crying and I didn't even have a clue why. I said to everyone that I just had a bad feeling that this was going to be a really bad year. Turns out, my mother needed surgery in 1999, my grandmother died, Y2K happened, and it was a really crappy year for my family and I. Was kinda fucked up and creepy looking back on it when 2000 rolled around though...

13. Sitting next to my friend in high school and i said we pay 20q but with movies. So i chose a movie called "lost in space" which iv never seen before only seen the poster. 1st question he looked in my eyes and said "is it lost in space?" so freaky. He had never seen it either, id never talked about the movie at all........

14. Everytime i put something in the microwave when high and leave the room i seem to always come back right when the microwave starts beeping...and when sober i usually come after or way before the beep....microwave psychic?

15. EPIC :D

Keep them coming guys!

Btw- I believe in ESP as well. You would be surprised how man times my best friend and I were thinking the EXACT same thing at the EXACT same time. Give it a test! Smoke a fattie with someone you truly trust, go for a long drive, and when its dead silent and both of you are deep in though, stop and ask your friend what he is thinking about. You will be AMAZED. May not happen the 1st try, but believe and try again. I believe trust and loyalty plays a big factor!

16. I don't really believe in these things, but I believe that being good mates or on the 'same level' as somebody else mentally can really increase the level that you connect..

I was recently high on mdma and smoking cannabis with a few friends and found myself thinking the things they were just about to say before they said them... this happened 2 or 3 times, though I think it's more because we were on the 'same level' as in, both intoxicated on the same substances, talking about the same things and just similar people.... I don't think there is any such thing as psychic ability though and there is very little evidence to support such an assertion in a clinical setting.

17. Shout out to the Connecticut Crew!

Lived there for almost my entire 18 years. Moved down to NC last summer.

Stayed in the 860, used to live in the 203 when I was really young.

Was living in Winsted before I moved, right over by Torrington, and Waterbury. Sortof:rolleyes:

18. Well I believe in these things and have felt things that came into being.

I never know when it will happen that I can predict something but just in an instance I something can come to mind. I can sometimes while viewing the news being reported about a crime when not all the information is in will experience the reason behind the crime or information about it sometimes. I also experience dreams and feel I've communicated with dear departed relatives.

Examples of things that have come to mind, after just boarding a plane I took my seat and instantly got the picture of a plane in flames on the run way. Needless to say I was scared as you know what but didn't know what to do. Should I try to get off the plane or tell the person sitting next to me? I stared at one of the stewardesses for a moment and she could probably see from my expression I was scared. I wanted to tell her but I decided to keep it to myself and not scare anyone else. I decided to pray. I felt as long as the plane made it up in the air it would be o'k. We made it up in the air and I began to relax. Now a week later at the same airport, LaGuardia, a plane had skidded on the run way due to snow and ice, the plane bursted in flames and a few people died.:(

I also felt a local politician was in danger of being murdered and I got that it was due to a jealous person, I got this while staring at his picture on the side of a bus stop. I thought this was a love triangle. Later this same politician was killed here in NYC at city council. Yes it was due to jealousy but no love triangle, it was due to a man jealous of him and his political clout. This politician had taken the younger man under his wing in order to help the crazy guy into politics.:(

Before VA Tech massacre I dreamt of students in a car just dropping off into an abyss. I saw a big fountain, drawn horses on a building, and police car(s) with blue writing on it. I didn't know what the dream meant. After VA Tech I saw the police cars with the same exact shade of blue on their police cars.

Other things on a smaller scale I felt would happen throughout my life, usually when I'm the most calm and not stressed something will sometimes come to me. I can't call it at will and I believe my abilities are very weak. I don't believe in doing anything outside myself to help (like using dowsers, charms, cards etc. since I believe that would be against my religion). I do believe it's a God given gift and one that I can't control.

19. Well, I've had dreams come true in the future. Nothing important really, but just one dream in a specific setting, people and items. When all these come into place perfectly like the dream, I get a flashback that I had a dream about it. Happened like 2-3 times in my life though.

Example:I had a dream when I was 15 of chilling in a cabin high up in the jungle with my dad. There were surfboards, hammocks and a specific cd sitting on the table. A year later, I was in costa rica, same spot as the dream with my dad. I had no idea that I would be going to costa rica either, or that my dad and I would go.

20. Don't mean to be a buzzkill but there's a bit of a bias here. People tend to remember the times they predicted something right and forget about the times they were wrong.