Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Closed eye visuals

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Ok so one of my favorite things to do when really stoned is to take a shower with my music on and I caught myself singing and dancing but I had my eyes closed and was like at a awesome concert with lasers and lights and it was fucking amazing I never wanted it to end and idk if I had open eye visuals cause i never actually saw stuff other than what looked like something in the corner of my eye running

HIGH 5

2. Your brain is the coolest thing you have in this world.

Oddly enough people take it for granted in many ways.

3. CEVs are one of my favorite things about being high. Weed can give some pretty strong CEVs, at least for me haha

4. I love just closing my eyes and watching the shapes, it's the only thing that will calm me down when I'm too high, even when we smoked weed with an unmentionable on it and thought we could hear the devil.

5. I fucking love blasting music and closing my eyes and visualizing a concert. It's hella cool and probably my favorite thing to do while I'm high.

6. Sorry for two post my iPod is freezing and stuff, won't let me hit edit lol.

I ALWAYS imagine concerts when I listen to music high. I imagine myself front row at a white stripes concert or on stage with Neil young or something, it's great fun.

7. it's giving me a chuckle picturing you singing and dancing in the shower with your eyes closed
    but I totally know what you mean

weed is great
    brains are great

8. Lol after ten minuites I relized what I was doing and was like wtf am I doing XD

HIGH 5

9. I remember i was laying on my bed smoking and listening to music and the images moved with the music.
    It was amazing.