Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Close up pictures

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Duha, Aug 19, 2009.

1. #1 Duha, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2009
  2. It probably is the resolution on your camera. Also take it in a well lit area with no flash. Cell phone camera are almost always terrible. High resolution is your friend.

3. my camera has a "macro" setting, yours probably does too.

4. I don't know if I have macro my camera is only 3.2mega pixels. It is super old I bought it when digital camera's were maybe a year or so old.

5. yeah its macro..old cameras dont have it

6. mine is a 3.0 megapixle and is like 5+ year old HP camera. Check your settings or read your manual, i'm sure it's there. lol

7. lol ok thanks now I have to find my camera... I went to look for it to check to see if it had macro and I can't find it ... lol:smoking:

8. Macro is usally representative of a flower. You have to switch to it turn your flash on. Have the bud sitting on white paper and then once you take the pic you can zoom in. The pics on high time our with professional slr digital cams. My nikon d 60 takes pics of the bud and makes them look a 1000 times better then in real life its crazy.

9. Lol I h8 when I see that like people take macro pictures of bud and then edit it to make it look way more better then real life...:( Damn I wish I could have some of that tric-y crystally stuff to come and realize it was just the macro setting camera which gives more details then reality LOL...(little blitzed sorry if it doesnt make sense). I will take some bomb ass pic of my bud next time hopefully. I am going to mess with my cameras macro setting take pics of flowers and stuff...well talk 2 u guys l8

10. Mine is amazing. It's the nokia N97 and the macros come out really good!

11. you will need a tripod to get the best pics as the steadiest of hands will wobble due to the heartbeat.

12. Im no expert at this but my guess is that's probably why.

13. mi cam is 8.0 mega pixels rofl

14. samsung memoir? lol

15. Place a bud or nug on a white piece of copy paper on a flat surface in a well lit room.
    The camera lens may have to be as close as a few centimeters away from the surface of the weed. HOLD steady, while on macro setting, hld down the shoot button and while its focused quickly snap the picture. Keep taking pictures, try from different angles and try using a small white light[like a flashlight] hovering above the paper if you cant get the broight green color to come out in the photo.

16. Doesn't make your camera any better if it has a shit sensor.