Close one with pigs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokez, Jul 7, 2006.

1. The night started out with a hall party for some girl at my school, and fuck man it got pretty big BUT of course, pigs show up. A few of my buddies got arrested just for talkin back and shit and everyone else got all their liquor poured out and weed jacked. Anyways my buddies and I go back and chill for awhile just to get away from cops, and most of us have liquor on us. So it gets later in the night (12 ish) and we start to drive back to find ppl, well my fuckin friend pulls onto the sidewalk and starts drivin donw the hill on the sidewalk, and i look behind us and my other buddies are followin us right on the sidewalk. We are goin down and all of a sudden pig car turns the corner and passes us, right away everyone in my car was like were fucked holy shit we aRE FUCKED everyone throws their liquor into the trunk, dont know why we thought tjhey might not find it that way? lol anyways the funny thing is they didnt even stop lol. We coulda got fucked soo bad if they stopped we had like at least an ounce between all of us and by buddy also had coke crack and e on him. lucky ass shit if u ask me lol

peace out

2. holy shit man, good thing you got away. what were yall drinkin?

3. Definantly lucky.