Close one in school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hitthatbing, Nov 13, 2007.

1. So me and a couple of buddies smoke in the trails during lunch everyday. Lunch is like 40 minutes long so it gives us plenty of time to rip a few bowls before going back to class. To get to the trails you have to walk along a wall in front of the school. After smoking, with a piece and good amount of nugget on us, we peak around the wall, and the principle is walking along the wall towards but looking back. Immediately we ran because he has the right to search us because of where we were. We end up running back up the trails in the woods and run about a mile. And Im not in the best shape. We come out of the woods and not to mention this was one of the hottest days of the year, theres about 5 or 6 teachers sitting eating lunch outside. They just watch us come straight out of the woods with just the 2 of us. One of the teachers stand up and starts walking to us. We have about 20 yards until we can run without it looks sketchy. We end up getting inside ok and not getting caught. We were both sweating bullets and a couple of teachers asked why we were so sweaty. We just said some bullshit about going to gym or something. But yeah it was a close one.

So the next day, we were going to rip again and were sitting down in the woods hitting a bowl, and a science class comes bargin up in our bussiness and spooks us and makes us run. We end up running past were we know theyre gonna go down and rip another bowl. As were walking back theres a few slower walkers including the teacher. We ended walking by the teacher hiding our faces and once we were out of site, we just booked it in. Both times we werent late for class and didnt get caught at all.

2. Wow thats some lucky shit. I woulda just bounced back to my house. Did you ever have to see that teacher again?

3. We knew who the teacher was, and we were pretty sure that he didn't get a good look at our faces. We hid our faces from the cameras and everything so we were in good shape. We knew that we didnt have to leave school or anything we just ran inside the gym and hid in the bathroom for like 5 minutes and we both had 2 t shirts on so we both took off the top one. We walked out seperatly and when I walked out I saw the teacher down the hall and I just walked the other way and he ended up not seeing us. We went back and got out tshirts at the end of the day and we didnt lose anything:)

4. Gotta be 18 to post here...

Saw your other thread, sorry...