Close enough!

Discussion in 'General' started by deadhead, Apr 5, 2002.

?

Is the site any good

1. Yep

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It's cool but add more stuff and I'll go back

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It sucks! It needs more stuff

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. It's ok...needs more stuff tho. I would recomend a few changes to make it look more professional (if u care u can PM me) and i'll be a mod/admin if u want

2. Just a quick FYI, Its spelled "Forums". But the site looks cool you just need to get traffic. If it gets goin and you need the people ill mod or something. =) Lookin good

Z

3. For your first time on building a site it looks okay, but it needs work. It looks to cheap and rushed, spend some more time on it i'm sure you can do alot better. If you need any help just PM me k ;)

Good Luck
    Mickey.T

4. If you're looking for an admin/mod I kno the perfect person who I will point in your direction. The site looks fairly good too.

5. I don't know what to make of my site so I threw stuff together.

froms, i know. too lazy to fix

If I could figure out flash Id'e make cartoons and games

If I had a band Id'e have music on it.

Just don't know what to make of it.

6. ask Wodin...im sure he knows how to make Flash cartoons and games (crappy ones)

7. Flash is a hard program to use i tryed and didnt get any where, even with the book.

Mickey.T

8. Nice pics lol...

Mickey.T

9. I still have no Idea what to use my space for. When I get an Idea I'll send for help :D

Any ideas?

And I still need members, one adminastrator and more mods would be cool. (everyone gets to be a mod until i run out of spaces)

10. eome is your flash show supposed to encourage use to use flash ?? hopefully it was your first and last flash show :)
    just another one of my "inside jokes"

Mickey.T :p

11. Thank god you don't have access to my geocities account Mickey- my site wouldn't be there right now if you did... Hey after all you don't like it...

12. Who said i didnt like it, i just said it looked cheap :)

Mickey.T

13. better than what I can do.