Close calls

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420smoker87, Sep 12, 2009.

1. OP, no offense, but you sound like a sketchy kid that i wouldnt want to be seen with. Weed, tweak, .45 magnum, and who knows what else in a dirty ass car isnt my thing. Clean your shit up man

2. If you want and try to get smart[intellectually] on me go ahead - I assure you TheBigD is right;

"nothing is EVER 100%"

The fact that nothing is ever 100% sure is a 100% sure statement - otherwise it'd be a false statement. There are some truths in the world, don't let people tell you not - but I understand what you are trying to say.

"Just because you have a 1500 post count doesn't mean you cant act like a troll sometimes."

It kind of does[for the most part], even with what TheBigD said - being so it was unnecessary - but not completely, for he was still just showing his point - if you're smart, you won't get caught.

"You could be smoking in the farthest corner of the park where nobody should ever be thinking you're completely secluded and isolated, and a park ranger could jump out of the fucking bushes and bust you."

#1; If you were smart - you wouldn't be smoking in a park - for if you get caught, it's much worse then getting caught outside of a park

#2; You wouldn't smoke in a park due to the risk of rangers checking in on random spots - such as smoking spots for persons.

Definition of trolling; Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

Guy: "I just found the coolest ninja pencil in existence."
    Other Guy: "I just found the most retarded thread in existence."

I'll give you a story for when I almost got caught though, to continue this thread, even though I'm sure there are many threads with this topic already - or just stories in Chill Out Zone>Real life stories, but okay, here we go;

So I did get caught, but it's how I made due with the situation -

I was on a tolerance break for awhile, well actually it was for legal reasons, but I like to call it a tolerance break so I feel it's worth committing to and because I always look at the bright side of things;

This was about a year ago. I had just bought a quarter for $20 of some middies - I had

some blunt wraps and I enjoy blunts very much, but anyways, it was money I was suppose

to spend on a guitar, for I told my parents I was getting one and showed them the

money earlier. So I went to my part of the house downstairs in a secluded room - doors

locked, and started breaking it up, taking out stems, rolling some blunts, and I hear a

pounding on the door. It was my mother asking what I was up to and I took awhile hiding

shit, so she was suspicious, asked where my money was and I just admitted to buying

some bud. she got angry due to the fact of my legal issues right now and decided to call

my father. He flips shit and comes over. He gives me a lecture, my mom cries - lol, He

threatens to kick me out, the usual. So he tells me he'll drop everything if I hand over the

weed and flush it down the toilet. During this time my mom went for a walk, and I was

waiting for her to get back and my dad went out on our front porch to wait for her. I ran

inside, got the oregano and filled a baggy. They both come inside, I tell them alright I'll

flush it down the toilet. I go get it, flush it down the toilet, they don't suspect anything

wrong - except the fact it looked like an ounce of shake, and they knew I only had

$20 - but they are unaware of prices anyways. So in the end, I still got to smoke, no

problems at home, and all's good. I don't smoke at my house so don't nag me for that, I

only rolled it at my house so I would be prepared for my morning the next day at my

buddies apartment.

3. Back then I probably was a sketchy kid that you wouldn't want to be seen with. But the tweak was just when me and this one friend got together we would do bad things. He was the one into the hard stuff and I just did it because, well, at the time, I would do anything. The magnum was his, and he had it because he liked to do those cowboy shooter shows where you dress up and shit. The gun was legal and registered to him, and never needed to be used. We didn't rob people with it or anything like that. My car was a mess because I was always stoned going through the drive through and only cleaned it about once a week.
    But he is doing 30-life now so I'm kinda over all that shit.

4. [​IMG]

5. :confused:

OP, glad you shaped up

6. #26 420smoker87, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    Damn you got me there.
    All I am saying is that no matter what you do there is still a chance that something completely random might happen and you would have a close call. It might be a one in a trillion chance, but that is till a chance.

And this thread probably should be in the Real Life Stories form maybe a mod will move it.

Um another thing that happened to me was I was smoking down at a boat landing and got ready to leave and as I was pulling out of the far entrance a cop was going in to make his rounds. I don't smoke in parks or boat landings anymore. I live in central Oregon and can just go out in the desert to be away from everyone.

edit: Yeah I did shape myself up somewhat. These stories are from when I was straight out of high school. But these stories are definitely the exception not the rule. Even back then mostly all I did was smoke weed and eat food. The meth and shit was really rarely done. And rednecks always have guns lol.

7. That's why I said I understand what your trying to say, haha.

but yeah, I'm truly jealous you live by the dessert - I would go out there every weekend with some buddies and trip if I were you. Lol @ the eat food. I understand what your saying though man, but I'm fucking surprised at how many close encounters you have. It's making me wonder how many time's you've gotten in trouble instead of just a close encounter. Just be smart, safe, and thing before acting - you'll be fine.

8. Was hitting a pipe while driving, 2 motorcycle cops drive by me, one looks at me, shakes his head in the "no no" fashion and drove off.

I was like :eek:

9. i was walking across Taraval street (a street close to mine) and saw no cars. i take about 1 or 2 steps and feel this car glide across my midsection. as one would assume i was pissed as fuck and threw a tiny rock at his car. i heard it hit and was satisfied that i had made my point, and went to work

10. lmfao, perfect smiley for the situation. You lucky motherfucker.

11. Lol. I think BigD is right :rolleyes:
    I havent really had many close calls. Only when i do blatenly STUPID SHIT.
    Other than that, dont do shit you can get in trouble for, like driving with weight, or being HIGH, in a park, past closing.

12. lol, wonder what happened to you?

13. Smoked weed on a bus stop and a cop car pulled up, because somebody complained. I was smoking a cig when he got there but he knew what was up

14. lol, I don't think that falls into the "smart decision" category, but it's still funny as fuck. If I saw/smelt you smoking there I'd be looking for a hit.

15. Ya lol.
    Thats exactly the dumbass shit that makes close calls happen -.-
    Thats the only close call ive had however

16. #36 420smoker87, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    The only time I ever got caught was I got a DUI on like my 3rd time ever being drunk. That sucked. Never been caught with weed or anything else and I thank my lucky stars or guardian angel or whatever you want to say. With all the stupid shit I did when I was 18 I should probably still be in jail. Never been though, except overnight when I got that DUI. But I dont drink and drive anymroe I learned that lesson. I still smoke and drive though, which I shouldn't do, but oh well. If I do smoke and drive its on the gravel roads in the middle of the desert where I'm not going to hurt anyone but myself. I can handle myself on weed. Not so much with the alcohol.

Okay one other close call. I was driving and my passenger was hitting the pipe when I pulled up to a 4-way stop and there was a motorcycle cop directly across from me. I yelled cop cop cop! and he put the pipe down just in time. I told him to be more observant because I saw the cop before he even took the hit and I thought he saw him too, apparently not.

edit: I started this thread in Pandora's Box because I was talking about meth and didn't know if I could in RL Stories.

17. ive had a shit load, so heres one of them...

im high as fuck on ambiem... popped like 6 before 3rd hour cant remember what mg.. but im in school trippin balls pretty much.. i make it all the way threw school with no problems other than i had to be carried down two flights of stairs because i kept falling down them when i tried to navigate them myself..
    but i got my cell phone taken away in 2nd hour algebra so i go to the math teacher and call her a dyke cunt and everything else i could think of, so she calls the school cops and they come and get me.. i keep saying im sober even tho im obviously super fucked up..
    they take me to the office (my parents are there at this time) and im still claiming im sober, so they say ok go take a drug test and we will see. so we get the results back and it showed trace amounts of marijuana was all.. all my dealers were dry for like a month so i was just takin like 10 pills at a time from the pharmacy to get fucked up and apparently it was a base5 urine analysis or whatever..
    that was an awkward next day in math for sure.

18. ya and thanks for postin in the wrong section fuck face
    :)

i have too many close calls to spend time typing em out. gotta go make some more :)

19. A few years ago, me and my girlfriend at the time had 10 cans of beer, a bottle of champagne and 4 or 5 grams of weed on us and we were trying to figure out where to go. I wanted to go back to my house but she said she didn't like my parents and that she wanted to go to the park. (bad idea number one) I said to go to our friend's house, she said no, lmao.

So we get to the park, and she'd never smoked before and I kept asking her to give me the bud if she wasn't going to roll a joint. She said she wanted to practice more with tobacco.. It wasn't even her bud. D:<

So we're sitting there and I'm drinking beers and whatever, and she opens up the champagne and takes a sip, says she doesn't like it and chucks it across the park where it shatters.

Apparently there was an apartment complex across the street, and somebody called the cops and said they heard glass shattering. Cop shows up and I'm trying to be all polite and whatever, and she's just being an ass. Another cop pulled up, saw the empty cans of beer and tells the other guy to search our bags. Mine was okay (just a pack of cigarettes) but they found the weed in hers and say that they're taking us in.

In the end, they ended up having to let me go without court or probation since I was only 14, but she ended up going to court and getting a bunch of fines.

Damn cops. D:< The one that was driving me to the station threw his cigar out the window and says, "That was a cuban cigar! See how much you've ruined my night?" :rolleyes:

I don't do shit with her anymore.. and she STILL managed to get me arrested again when I was 15 lmao.

20. I hope that smiley means you were kidding when you called me a fuck face, otherwise that was totally uncalled for. I already said I probably posted in the wrong thread, but was unsure if we were allowed to talk about substances other than weed in forums other than Pandora's Box. If you've got a close call you should post it I want to hear about it.