Close calls in life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReturnFire333, Feb 6, 2014.

1. yeah, I glanced at a mini hammer I have by the door as I was walking out but opted not to grab it.. its real fucking scary having two guys beating on you and not a thing in the world you can do about it.

2. #22 ReturnFire333, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014

Could you have outrun them? Dip into the woods and then to someones house? Edit I reread and it seems like the fight went from the car straight to the ground, shitty.

3. In theory, maybe. But I took the beating in hopes of them giving me my iPhone back, but that didn't happen.

4. Had a handful of close calls on the road, always because of my own idiocy. I've never been injured on the road, but there were moments that could have gone south in a millisecond.

I took an allergic reaction to a snake bite once and nearly died. What are the odds? That recovery was a doozy.

And when I was 15, I tried to commit suicide but the safety jammed when I pulled the trigger. I'm thankful every day.

Humans are territorial and women are territory whether physically or emotionally to us guys. Now you know, but shitty way to learn not to talk to other dudes girlfriends.

6. I think it's was my freshman year of high school, maybe sophmore year, all I know is I didn't have my license so after finals and a half day me and some buddies walked about 2 or 3 miles to Chipotle and the day before we had done the same thing and it went smoothly but this time I was high as fuck. So I didn't wait anytime for the light to turn because I didn't see any cars coming so I started running and then I see this big white van flying down the turn and the woman's face was like she'd seen a ghost. Thankfully her brakes worked and the van only bumped me. I literally sprinted the next mile to the Chipotle.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I used to be a smoke 4-5 times a day and one night I was at home with some friends and I got really drunk and decided to drive out to my old dealer (an hour away) to pick up. I got there fine but on my way back I started swerving and ditched my car. Ill never forget that moment and how lucky I am to be alive. I quit smoking and drinking and was sober for a month until I realised I was okay to smoke again as i was responsible about it. I still dont drink except for the odd occurrence, but that was a very scary day.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. when I was little I put a sheet over my head and pretended to be a ghost, I ended up tripping and hitting my head on the corner of a wall. I had to go to the ER and still have a scar. 

Another one I have is when I was around 6 or 7 I had a dog that would always try to run out if the door was open so I was going inside once and he was right there and bolted for the door, he ended up slamming into me and I went flying through the air atleast 4 or 5 feet into the front yard landing on my stomach/face.

and my last one was when a was like 10 and me and my friend were playing with a remote control helicopter I got and is started heading towards me so I backed up and started to go into the road and it turns out a some chick form down the road was driving and SUV that nearly hit me.