Close call with cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Spiritdance3, Apr 24, 2009.

1. So I had a really intense close call today with the cops. I started smoking like 4 or 5 years ago, and today I woke up and wanted to bake. I'm in theatre on my campus and I have a show tonight, so I wanted to cool some nerves. So I went and smoked in the cemetary next to campus and wanted to get some taco's afterward. So I go get them and I'm on my way back when one of those unmarked fuckers flashes his lights.

My heart dropped into the middle of my stomach cuz I had my pipe and a little weed still left in the bowl. So I say outloud "oh fuck", and I start to slowly pull into the parking lot of this store. So I grab the insurance really fast and my liscense and close the box fast. They ask me if i know why im getting pulled over? And I think to myself, CUZ I HAVE WEED IN MY CAR! But I say, Oh no sir, I was wondering that myself. So he looks at me a minute and points to my inspection sticker and I realize like an IDIOT that it expired in March. So I hand him the information and he goes back to the car to run my info, and this OTHER cop comes up to the window.

He looks like a nice dude, like chill dad figure with a cowboy hat. I'm thinking, ok he's a Good Old Boy. He asks how long I've been going to my university and I respond oh about four years. And then we proceeded to talk about the high cost of education and how it was difficult living in kerrvill and trying to find a job so I could pay my way to school. Not shitting you, I was working all the charms I could think of to express. That, and the whole time my head is screaming, OH god do I smell, did it stick to my shirt? Fuck fuck fuck.

But on the outside I'm calm, and my hands are a little shaky but i put them down so he couldn't see. Then the other cop comes back and has me sign for the ticket, and tells me to go get the inspection done so that I can have the ticket dismissed. So they say have a nice day, and I pull out of there a minute or so after they left. So yea, if you play it cool, then you don't have anything to worry about. I got lucky, I hope you guys do too. So yea, if you have shit in your car, don't be stupid and have an expiried tag, check that shit.

2. That's pretty cool. I just had the exact same thing happen to me a couple of months ago. The cop just told me to get it taken care of. What sucks is my hands always shake though so cops always think I'm acting nervous even if I'm not, so I have to do like you said and keep them down so he can't see and just hope I don't have to sign anything.

3. No, the morale would be to not get stoned and drive, and to keep your car in order to avoid getting pulled over in the first place. You were lucky. :rolleyes:

4. Yea I really was lucky. That is def the morale of the story.

5. Dude you're so lucky. You're right about one thing though, you just gotta talk to em.