Close call... wait what?.. kinda funny

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stonergirl-420, Oct 10, 2009.

1. #1 stonergirl-420, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
    Sorry this is long but I shortened it up as much as I could.

So today I was going into town to go to the bank and do a few errands. I live out in the country and decided to go on a side dirt road and smoke a bowl ;) hahah. Not that much though cause I don't like to be too high and drive. Anway, I was smoking the bowl and about 10 big hits in I saw a truck driving by, so I hurried to get in my car start it and drive away( I was on a msall dirt roa where barely two cars could get by so he would see me). I put my pipe barely under the seat on the passenger side and starting going. Then I saw that it had flashing red lights on the front rad so I automatically thought it was a volunteer fireman, not a cop. So I pulled over a bit and drove up the dirt road onto the pavement where he could pass by me. Then he flicked his siren hahaha. I was like shit and pulled over and put my window down. I didnt have time to really hide anything and he came right away up to my window. He was like what are you doing out here? and whats that smell?.. I was really nervous haha and I was just like I'm gonna be honest it's weed.
    He was like could you please step out and he read me my rights... Right then I saw from his uniform that he was a conservation officer ( another one came out of the truck too) .. I was like shit is that a cop! like I really didn't know ( and just to mention I've only had my liscense for 3 days and it wasn't my car).He took my liscense(but not my registration!) to look at and told me to get my purse out and made me take out everything and looked through it.. I only had a black case with two packs of papers in it tho hahah. I also had a roach in a side pocket thing but he didn't see it . I had my weed (about an 8th) in my bar and the pipe was where I left it. This is where I thought I fucked up. He said were you just smoking a joint .... I was like yeah, I just threw it away somewhere when I saw you..
    He asked me how old I was, told him I was in uni and all that and he was just like what are you doing smoking that and I told him what I thought about it exactly lol. He looked in my drivers side seat and the back seat for anything. He also got me to pop the trunk and looked in there. Now where I pulled over I was kinda against a bank by a field so he couldn't go to the other side and look. He didnt see the pipe at all!! I was like wow haha.. it was right there... and it spilled a little too.
    He asked me a few more things then told me he's giving me a warning lmao.. I then got in my car and left, and what on with my day.

Now wtf are conservation officers real police, dont think so but just thought I'd be cooperative cause that helps where I live, they dont really care about weed.
    He did have blue lights too on thesun visor but he didn't have them on when I got pulled over.. he's like oh look they were turned off see and showed me lol.
    I knew if he was a real cop he could search my car right away when he smelled it without consent so I let him. Did I do the right thing?

2. as far as i know a conservation officer can do anything a regular cop can.

3. lol. at first i thought you said you didn't want to get too high so you only smoked 10 bowls. not hits. i was like wtf guess my definition of too high is wayyy different than others.

4. haha no about a bowl would get me pretty baked. Its dank weed but my tolerance is way up there. I looked after and only the top pieces of the bowl fell off.. the rest of the bowl was packed.. smoked it when I got home :)

5. ya conservation officers have all the same rights as cops do, and theyre jurisdiction is the whole state. some friends ive known my whole life the dad was dnr, now the youngest son is too, and the oldest sons a sheriff. great guys, the youngest was gonna take us tubing with the sheriff boat (he was a sheriff first before dnr) but he was training some dude so he couldnt

6. You did everything wrong...but got away....I bet you give great head.