Cloning ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Crutch, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Ok so I am on my first grow and have been flowering for about 2 1/2 weeks now. I started out with 6 plants and 5 ended up being male (shitty odds but the one female was the first to show sex and is gorgous) anyways I was wondering if there is any way to take a clone of off her without using any root hormone. I don't have the time and money (In College) to go and get any right now. Has anybody tried this? I have fres FFOF soil, FF Tiger Bloom, FF Big Bloom, Molasses and some PH down. I am able to pick something up at lowes or wal-mart. lol kinda sounds like a mcguiver thing. lmao I am stoned. Anyone one have any ideas?

2. Some people don't use rooting powder or gel on their clones. In my opinion, I think its an extra little boost that makes it easier. As long as you can provide a good environment for them, you can certainly give it a shot.

3. Thats true... could I just plant it right into FFOF soil and maybe add some molases?

4. cut branch,....put in water without lights for roots and light to leafs... keep it for 2-3 weeks...and transplant to soil...this is safest way without cloning gel or powder.

5. Molasses won't do anything for you at this point. Save it until she starts getting bigger.