Cloning Revegged Mother

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GumDispenser, Feb 12, 2009.

1. I want to maximize my "PRODUCTIVITY" out of my first yield.

I wish to attain :

Most bud
    few seeds
    one living mother to use for cloning.

Question 1 - Could I clone a female that was harvested and re-vegged? or should I not do that?

Question 2 - Can I pollinate a female AFTER harvesting it? If I leave a bud or two and all the leaves?

thnx!

2. I just took some cuts from a revegged plant. You have to give it about 3-4 weeks b/c it takes at least 1.5 - 2 wks for it to revert back to vegatative growth. I waited for about 5 wks or until I noticed good stable new growth.

I used some pollen off a female I harvested, then kept the lower parts of the plant in flowering for about 2 weeks past it's maturity so it would pop some males sacks. I then pollenated another female I was placing into flowering w/ great results. I really do not think it would be a good idea to pollenate a female after harvesting b/c it takes a long time for the seeds to fully form so they are viable.

less

3. Yup you can clone a plant that is revegged. That is an excellent way to preserve the genetics if you find a plant that you really want to keep. Many times I would start a plant revegging until I had an opportunity to try the smoke and see if it was worth saving.
    I agree with lessismore, I don't think you should pollinate an already harvested plant. If you reveg then reflower it then it should work. Are you also aware that you can pollinate just a bud or two on your plant which results in those buds having seeds while the rest of the plant is still sensimilla?