cloning questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tr92, Jul 30, 2008.

1. when can you take clones from the plant? like during veg or flowering or just whenever it gets big enough

2. you need to wait until the clone gets big enough.

Cloning is generaly done during the vegging stage and can be done even into the very early flowering stage.

You should wait until a node grows out about 4-6 inches to cut.

If you check out some of the literature in this place you can find some really good guides to taking clones. It is the one part of growing that isnt very lenient. Def check them out they should be a big help.

http://www.ganjaguerrilla.net/

Check out this link. Click on streaming videos and then on cloning and it is a simple way for someone who hasnt had to much experience cloning.

Hope this helped and happy cloning :)

3. wow great stuff helped alot thx

4. about how many clones can u get from a good mother and how far up can u go

5. well you can go all the way up. just make sure they are the proper size. cant be to small, dont want them to big. if you want you can let the mother go for months and keep taking clones off her, you just dont have to cut at the sart of the node. if a node branches out a few feet just cut the top. you can take as many cuts as you want, just dont start flowering the mother and your good, keep clipping, keep letting the mother grow,keep getting more clones.
    I did this last year . i had one mother plant left of my White Berry and i wanted to put her outside this season,. So i started it in feburary. Got it a few feet tall. took some clones. kept her growing took some more clones, then i had about 10 plants for outside and a HUGE mother plant. its great because the mother grows back in and now i have clones. ITs sick the mother is now over a foot taller than me.
    Hoe this helps! Good luck man

6. that's an awesome website