cloning question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fresh87, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Ok so I have a mango kush plant that's almost 30 days into veg, I already know its a female based on the fact that she's covered in pistols. My question is how long until I can clone her?

2. As soon as she is big enough to do so - that's up to you. Just make sure she is big enough to take your cuttings without hurting it.

30 days only means so much - you could be under a thousand watt MH and be hige already or you could be under a CFL and still be tiny.

J

3. Just this one plant under a 400w mh she's probably 5 inches tall :/ yet there are tons of leaves and branches. I've read something about it depends on how many nodes a single cutting out need but I can't be sure. She's extremely bushy but like you said I don't want to hurt her.

4. Then wait until you are comfortable removing several lower branches. It should either be bigger than 5" in 30 days, or it should be jumping in leaps and bounds soon... What is it growing in?

J

5. Dont cut it till couple weeks before you throw into flower is what I do . That way you can veg for 1.5 to 2 months. Makes the costant supply never ending hopes this helps

6. It's growing in soil and I just read my post stating "30 days" which is false lol. It's been under mh for 16 days today. I meant to write 20 days lol. And I'm wanting this plant to be a mother so I don't plan on flowering it anytime soon anyway. I've just heard from people that they wait like 3 months which seems pretty long to me, I was basically wondering about how long of veg is required until you can clone?

7. A book I'm reading says minimum 8 weeks? Is that true? Or is it possible to do it sooner?

8. like i said brother 2 months in veg if in soil will be 2-3 feet high if all good and bushy. so then 8-10 weeks in flower your other plants then your veg that has been going for two months go into flower dig it