Cloning Problems.....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Balz0341, Apr 13, 2009.

1. I took some cuttings for clones last tuesday and now their all dead and I need to figure thiss out asap. 4 were 2 inches or less and 2 were over 4 inches, dipped them into Clonex after making a 45 degree end cut on them. placed them in a clear plastic container and set it on a heating pad that was at 76 degrees and ina few hours there was 80% humidity. it was in my bedroom so didnt have the concentrated light of my veg closest. Do you think thats what killed them? I thought clones were supposed to only get a small amount of light? PLEASE HELP

2. Cut them form the plant, put them in water(distelled) cut the 45 degree angle under water, let them soak in that water 15 minutes, then dip them in the clonex and put them in your media.. Then you should be fine .....
    Gluck buddy:cool:

they dont need much light, thats not what killed them...IMO

3. Would it be bad if I stuck the Clone tray into the veg room then or are they alright with just an average room light?

4. I clone with 3 plants around a CFL. The only time I really use lights. After they have rooted I gradually acclimatise them to the sun.