cloning problem

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gafstar, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Hi everyone love the site best on the net.. Well my problem is im about 5 weeks into flowering and i want to know is when it comes to time to harvest can i take cuttings from my best plant and if i can how or what do i do i.e what sort of compost and if i can do i put them back on 24 hours of light and also where do i cut from any diagrams would be helpful thanks:)

2. the search will provide you with years of good reading on cloning...

3. Thanks for the links Deafingsilence but was really no help i dunno where im looking... :rolleyes: basically just wanna know if i can clone a plant that is 8 weeks old and ready for harvest!!!

4. Flowering plants dont clone well from what Ive seen, probably the limited root growth. I have trimmed a plant and just re-veg it, then once its in a strong veg state you could clone it or go for a 2nd or 3rd harvest from it. :smoking:

5. You can put the plant back into reveg.. im actually going to be doing that with mine now once ready to harvest just take most of the bigger buds and leave the rest and pluck out the center of those buds and put it back under a 18/6 light cycle..

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Soooooo it is definitely possible but very unlikely I have successfully cloned plants that were in flowering for about a week or two and reverse them but never five weeks image.jpg