Cloning Machine

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by the awoken toker, Aug 16, 2014.

1. So I've been thinkin for a while about an idea for a cloning maching. I was wondering if i could get some pointers on if this would work or not. I was thinking getting Styrofoam cups and put a certain amount of holes in it for water to penetrate a certain amount (I don;t know how much water they would normaly want). then fill a bucket with water a couple inches so and set the cups with clones in it. then just get a 2700k 100 watt cfl with a round type shade over it. then it would get warm and humid. what do you guys think? oh yea and I also was looking up natural rooting hormones and the willow tree is apparently a good one so i think water them with the willow water too?

2. well I made one of these yesterday and planted a clone I took and it did take.

3. I'm assuming you have soil in the cups?

I think people make cloning harder than it needs to be a lot of the time. I made a bubble cloner from the DIY forum and it works like a charm. No rooting gel or anything, just tap water, 24 light, and about a week.

4. ya so they didnt root at all, they wilted an died :p aw well just an experiment.