Cloning autoflowering strain?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DeltaIX, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Got an order a while back from attitude seeds. One strain was HAZE SPECIAL from K.C. Brains. About 3-4 weeks into veg and their flowering like crazy under 24hrs. of light (6500 T5s). Obviously there was some kind of mix up and I got some type of auto strain. One plant shows a lot of promise and stinks to high heaven already. A friend told me he's heard of taking clones from an auto in flowering. A clone genetically has the same age as its source plant, as seen in clones from a preflowering mother immediately growing preflowers. How than is it possible to revert auto clones back to veg??

2. I don't believe you can do that. Auto flower plants are pretty set in stone. While photoperiod dependent plants can be cloned during flowering, but it's a waiting game.

3. No revert back into veg, just enjoy the smoke.

4. That's kinda what I thought. I've got years in but so far never messed with auto strains because I like to do a lot of topping and training. Just figured I'd ask. Any other input would be appreciated. Thanks.

5. yes u can I do it all the time and get one nice cola and the clone will be around 2-4 weeks off the mother plant this is a pic of one I got going at 2 weeks after rooted while it roots I belive flowering stops. autos kinda veg a bit in couple weeks of flowering that's why the stretch this one just finished stretching I think

Attached Files:

If that's a clone of an auto, that's news to me.

Until a cutting has roots, all growth stops, veg or flower.

All strains will stretch the first few weeks of flower, auto or not.

7. [SUB]well I guess it makes news cus it is.. [/SUB]

8. Fuck yes you can clone an autoflower and its a real buttfucker. like cloning a damn bud.

I had seed fall out and grow next to some I tried.

Here is a white rhino autoflower and I cut this in early august, damn thing kind of wants to veg but super slow.

Attached Files: