Cloning after flower?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 103317, Oct 7, 2008.

1. I tried cloning right after I found out sex and had NO LUCK. I dont know what i did wrong.

Any way to harvest and then clone?

Also maybe a way to harvest and then have it regrow the buds?

2. When harvesting leave a few small buds and leaves on the lower section of the plant, then put it back on a veg light cycle. After a couple of weeks or so the plant should start to reveg. When it obtains some decent sized shoots, you can take clones.

3. This is correct.. im revegging a flowering plant right now to get some clones. I chopped
    mine and am letting the lower four bud sites (near the soil) reveg. It took nine days for
    my plant to get over the shock and start to show new veg growth.

Change the lights back to 24/0 and start giving it vegging nutes again..

~Experimentalist

4. I only clone in the vegging stage if I am short of females. But my first couple of tries weren´t very successful, took me a while to work out a method for me.

Nil desperandum.

5. will the plant grow tall again?

6. yup and you can do it almost at any stage of the plant. You just need to give it a lot more time to come back and 24 hrs light with veg nutes is a great way to bring it back

7. this sounds allot easier, if you do get her back to the veg state. Can she flower again?

8. Yes it can be flowered again.

9. Checkout the "TIps on my reveg attempt" thread in the Advanced Growing forum.
    Myself and Growyerown documented both of our reveg processes..

I'm about a week from getting my second harvest from her!

:bongin: ~Experimentalist