Clones

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by EastBayChin, Mar 11, 2017.

1. I have a aeroponic cloner and am thinking of taking some cuts here in a couple weeks. My question is when do you take cutting from a seedling? My seedlings are about 40 days old, I plan on cloning at about 60 days.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

2. The harder the stem the easier it is . I've got clones two inches tall with roots brother. I've got so many clones imma end up trashing em cause I moved and don't know anyone who grows . I can't grow 80 plants outside and not get caught lol. [​IMG]and Yea that's my cloning machine costs me 6 bucks and they root everytime lol

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. can cut clones from a half inch tall or to tree size . or what ever size you want to start flower at or what ever you want . usually the bigger the clipping the better success rate like to wait to there at least 2 inches tall min size clippings to be cloned

4. From Ed Rosenthal's book "The strongest clones are cut from the new growth at the ends of the branches. These start at 4-6" long." He also goes to say "If your technique works well and you are satisfied with the results, then it is the right way." But neither of you have answered my question, when do YOU take cuttings? I wanted to know if you have a specific time from seeds when you take clones as to not stress the plant or do you just take them whenever you please. Im not looking for "tips" or advice.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

5. 60 days and your good. That's when your nodes get hard and rooting is gonna happen at that stage for sure. Personally I won't take any sooner I don't like loss or waste

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1