Clones

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 420207, Mar 10, 2017.

1. First go cloning. 80% were super cropped after 2 weeks of flower. Others were femmed strawberry kush. All seem pretty happy after cutting. Used clonex rooting gel. Feed back appreciated. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I, personally, would clip the leaves to reduce transpiration. Those girls have a lot of leaf mass to keep filled with water.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Misting twice a day with tap water to help. Like I said first go so experimentation is king. I have plenary more to clone if these fail. Love and learn right!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Are you using a humidity dome? They work great. I also use a weak solution of cloning nutrients also by Clonex. I also clip the last one third of the leaves off like Psych suggested.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. Aloe Vera to clone...An old Hippy taught me..Now I am an old hippy!

6. Way too many leaves for a clone.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

7. Leafs* lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

8. I took everyone's advice and trimmed the lower leaves. No dome, using one 315 LEC about 40" above, exhaust fan for fresh air. Temps in tent are about 68', water temp in closer 69'. I mist them once daily now and can already start to see what looks like a root forming on the one I checked today. This is my first grow and cloning. I am anxious to compare supercropped clones to a regular cutting.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sounds like you've done your research and have invested in doing it right. I have a feeling you'll be fine!