Clones taken late flower

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by DrgreenthumbNZ, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Hey guys.
    I took these clones around week 4-5 of flower and theyve rooted and are growing great but the new growth is pritty fucked up.non serated leaves,curled up and twisted leaves etc.i just went through and pulled alot of them off but was sure to leave plenty of normal leaves for growth.so will they revert back to normal growth eventually so i can run my cycle and take clones off them eventually (before flower this time lol)

2. be patient young buck all is well

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lol thanks dickie. yea i know mate.just wanted to be sure.i only pulled the twisted stuff off coz i figured the plants wasting energy on shitty leaves that wont get much light anyways.

4. Don't pull anymore off .. it takes time for them to revert back , especially when you watch them

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ok thankyou.ill leave them alone now:lmafoe:

6. I did this also, clones from late flower, they all look mostly very weird, but I'm getting some great new growth, and am ever faithful in leaving them alone to do their thing.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Those clones are gonna get INSANELY bushy, you'll be amazed ^^

Edit: I guess they DID get insanely bushy if you kept them, just noticed the thread is a few months old.