clones help 17 days in advice needed?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by petedav, Aug 12, 2009.

1. here are a few pics of my cuttins.
    they in soil and peat pots 17 days old now on 18/6 with 1 26w daylight white cfl over them.shud i leave the dome off compleatley or just leave it off now and then? wud sparkling water work on my cuttins if i misted them this early thanks guys. and how big shud the roots be before i plant them in bigger pots.?

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      264.1 KB
      Views:
    • 017.jpg
      017.jpg
      File size:
      319.3 KB
      Views:
  2. When the roots are coming out the bottom and sides of the peat pots, you can transplant. I usually leave the humidity dome on until they're ready to transplant. I leave 1/2" of water in the bottom of the tray for humidity, I don't mist.

I don't subscribe to the "sparkling water" theory.........it's not going to hurt anything other than your wallet. Your plants will get more co2 by blowing on them, rather than spraying them with sparkling water.

I have a co2 tank/regulator with a controller, and if I spend an hour or so in my grow room, the ppm's will jump up 400-500 ppm just from my breath.

3. At 17 days you would think roots should be shooting out of them already and should already be transplanted...