Clones almost a month old

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by los4201luv, Oct 18, 2009.

1. :confused:I WAS WONDERING IF THESE BABIES LOOK CLOSE TO NORMAL FOR ALMOST A MONTH. I WAS WATERING EVERY DAY & STOPPED YEST, JUST A LITTLE MIST.
    THE TALLEST ONE IS A BEST IN HEIGHT AT 14INCHES BUT WHY IS IT SO SKINNY & TALL? LAMBSBREATH
    THE ONE SECOND TO THE LEFT JUST CAME BACK TO LIFE?
    IDK ABOUT THE YELLOWING ON THE ONE ALL THE WAY TO THE LEFT?
    THE ONE ALL THE WAY TO THE RIGHT SEEMS TO ACT AS IF IT WAS A MALE?

ANY GOOD ADVICE, INFO, SUGGESTIONS, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE.

I POSTED A PIC OF THEM YEST, IN THIS THREAD OR SICK PLANTS. TELL ME IF YOU GUYS SEE A DIFFERENCE. GOOD OR BAD? I THINK GOOD COMPARED TO YEST THAT IS.

BTW IF YOU CLICK ON PIC YOU WILL SEE BETTER ANY QUES ASK AWAY

1ST TIME GROWER THX GRASSCITY 1LUV

Attached Files:

2. this is the 3rd post and time asking the same questions:confused_2:

Sarge

3. yea dude theres really no point making numous threads daily for the same thing, it wont get things sorted any quicker, if your that despirate just bump your thread, most people are happpy to just open 1 thread not loads for the same thing, not getting at you dude its just opening lots of threads daily for the same problem wont get you anywhere

dont take offence from what i said dude, were all happy to help

4. same thing as he said Love to help but even if you took our last advice results take time be patient smoke a blunt :smoke:

5. My bad fellows i hear ya just to excited & don't wanna go wrong. :)

how do u bump ur thread? Like u were sayin?

I medicated too much but should still get a blunt lol

thx for the help guys 1luv

6. on others forums a simple *bump* or TT = to the top. Hang in there clones can look shitty at first but then burst. I am betting they did not have a good root system yet and you transplanted them. Then you probably kept the soil a little wet and the roots did not have to grow in search of water. Its really hard to tell with so many different variables.

sarge:smoke: