clones alive and well but not rooting 14th day

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lilpeppa, Apr 30, 2010.

1. hi,

built a bubble cloner a couple of weeks ago and put 10 clones in it. they are all alive and green but no roots yet. It's 14 days. They're in .ph'd water with nothing else. Should I mix in a little rooting powder (fertilizer)? Also, I have them under a HPS 400 watt light that is in my flower room with my other plants that I just switched to 12/12 two weeks ago. Is this causing a problem with slow rooting? I've heard that you can root under 12/12. True?? The clones seem to have even grown but no roots...

Thanks,

peppa

2. watch temp of water in bucket. 80 deg f is the number to have. ijust did some northern lights. it seemed to take forever!!

3. u can root under 12/12 but ur clones are gonna start to bud some strains jus take longer than other i jus cloned some purple kush in rockwool and a bubble cloner some of them rooted in 2 1/2 weeks and some of them took more than 3 weeks to show roots

4. wait longer. ive heard people say up to 24 days before tossin em and trying again. and def make sure they are nice and warm. i never built a bucket yet but the box my clones go in is at 75-80. plus its gotta be at least a bit warmer in the dome than the box.

5. clones sometimes take forever to root....i have mine start pulling through at the end of week 2 and one going into week 3....and if you have them under 12/12 theyre just gonna take even longer to root....if theyre not falling over or yellowing they should be good

6. Thanks everyone. I'm gonna give them more time. one of the clones has what looks like barnacles all over the stem... Little whitish blister looking things but the plant looks healthy. thanks again.