Cloneing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stonedsurfer69, Dec 8, 2011.

1. I do not have clning powder/hormone now do i wannna spend money on it. Cant find it at local homedepot. Iv heard of people using asprin and also aloe. If you have tried either please explain how ajd which is your personl opinion on best one?

2. Clonex humidity dome spray bottle and rapid rooters

3. Thats great. But i was asking about asprin

4. I've never tried either sorry I've heard of aspirin working

5. clone in a mini DWC bubbler and you dont need any chemicals at all. Never heard of the methods you're asking about.

6. I use a willow tea for cloning. Have had good luck using nothing at all also.

7. I don't understand why not just use cloning gel or powder that's what it's for. I don't know much cause I grow from seed 99% of the time

8. #8 pointswest, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
    You don't need any rooting hormone to clone MJ. Plain water works as well as anything. If you really feel the need to use this, garden centers and lumberyards almost all carry the rooting powder at a reasonable price. All of the rooting hormones are the about the same, the difference is in the carrier of the hormones, talc, gel or alcohol.

By using well drained potting mix and water, any actively growing tips should root easily without the addition of hormones. Forget about the aspirin, use the willow shoot water, if your are broke and feel you have to put something on the clones.

PW.

9. I just use tap water too. 99% of things you think you have to have to grow weed, you don't.