Clone yellowing tips?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bennydino, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Image1519285713.943417.jpg at first I thought it was only. The leaves I cut but now it’s on all of them, it’s very slowly progressing and I’m not noticing any new growth... it was in a jiffy pod with roots showing, just watered for the first time today in fear of overwatering because it was in the humidity dome for like a week getting burped only in the last two days.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. how old is the clone ..is it rooted ,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
  3. the clone is about 9 days old and yes it is rooted

• Like Like x 2
  4. What are you feeding it mukka? Room temps humidity

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks like to much nutrients
    Stedz

• Like Like x 1
  6. I havent a clue what "mukka" is, but i just gave it my clowning solution when i cloned it then after i watered once with plain phd water, it is under just a couple seedling cfl lights, temps consistently 24-27 C. humidity has been quite low in the room, around 40% sometimes down to 34% but it was in humidity dome until i saw visible roots. and they listen to snoopdog once a day for 30 min to boost dank ofc

• Like Like x 1
  7. fuck maybe i should just make them listen for a song or two:huh: cuz im not giving them any nutes

• Like Like x 1
  8. Is it not pulling out and showing def as it is taking nutes out of fans looks liek nitro def to me. But I’m no pro . Get your self z7 flying skull a and b two part also have you heard of great white mykos?

I heard to coat stem in it inch the. Pop in dirt ?

I dunno z7 saves lives man I swear by it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. if your using a potting mix to plant the clone/s in it may contain enough nutes in them for a few weeks so i would not feed them just yet ,,,mac,,

10. Exactly what macca has said on above post
    Just give it a light feed around the edge of pot
    Get the roots chasing the feed
    If your in soil the ph should sort it’s self out
    Leafs don’t seem to be curling down or showing signs of desk green leafs yet do not sure it’s Too much N
    And no snoop dog they need softer melody
    Someone like frankie Paul
    Regards stedz

• Like Like x 1
  11. well io just gave it its first watering so do i wait it out or do i throw nutes on it? I thought it was overwatering due to it being trapped in the humidity dome, the yellowing barely started but defs did start before put into the potting mix

12. care to chime in on this one mac?

13. :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. What type of soil are you growing in?

15. its just basic starting soil with 1/3 perlite