Clone Grow .... Start to finish (kinda)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Mr.Smith, Dec 21, 2003.

1. Nope just whites

Attached Files:

2. 00000059

Attached Files:

3. 4

Attached Files:

4. you may want to cover the outside of the plastic tub so that the roots won't see light.

5. Give a guy a little Credit... good grief :rolleyes:

It's pretty hard to take a pic of the roots .....without UNcovering them

But Yes they stay covered

6. startin to look real nice. :) glad they're comin along so well. U said that u picked a peice off n smoked it already? And it was good? Imagine what its gonna be like when its done cookin! :)

7. really nice looking! its coming alone, those are some pretty mean lookin green plants! looks like the budz a sure stoner, looks as if they can become some really dense nugz. :)

8. Id have to agree with you on that one for sure Dread! These have to be by far the greenest plants iver ever seen! Its prob because he used blood meal thats is high in N and ferted with fish emulsion thats also high in N. It sounds like it was aged for a month, wich makes the avalivle nitrogen much higher because its all in an absorbable state being decomposed. It's the same concept as aging manure before use.

9. Hey guys

Been a bit since I posted any updates

So...

They are still REALLY green .... but this time I didn't feel like messing with the light/camera too much so they look different with the HPS Not filtered out;)

Attached Files:

10. I am 47 days into flower and they are doing ok

I did run into a problem a few weeks ago with the Temp

It got SO cold that even durring the day(light on) ..the bed never really warmed up and the plants got NUTE LOCK :(

So I added a digital heater and they have been fine ever since

Attached Files:

11. The tallest plant is prolly 15"

I fully expect to get atleast an Oz per plant

Attached Files:

12. This will be the last of this strain for me

It is just not the best genetics....but was very good for practice

I still haven't ordered any seeds yet

I REALLY want to get some Lowriders and some C99

Anyway, I just flushed the HELL out these girls (5 gallons of filtered 6.0ph water and will be chopping them next week mosy likely

Then it's re-organization time , complete with new grow room and setup

Enjoy !

Attached Files:

13. lowryder is a stupid strain, its not that good bud, you can't go from clone, and youd need seeded crop to continue growing uless if you cross it. My advice is to buy 2-4 nirvana $15 strains. Among the best are papaya (canibis cup winner for indica), white rhino (powerful stone), big bud (yielder), B52 (big yielder) haze (crazy sativa high) and bubblicious (quality buds).

14. hey mr. smith, couple of questions for ya, what was your ferting sched? you use fish emulsions? and how often?

15. Start off with some Fish emultion/kelp for veg At transplants ....and some superthrive added just before 12/12 starts

All I use after 12/12 is Jacks classic bloom 10.30.20 @ 1/4ts per gallon (best stuff I have found local)

I do that like once ....... considering I have all the amendments in the soil

16. so is this a complete organic grow or is it a mix of organic and chemicals?

17. good question

I assume(we know what that means) that the fish emultion is organic

But who knows abo0t the jack's or the superthrive

They both say 'organic' I think

I wouldn't bet on it tho

18. hey Smiffy! How ya been? :) Looks like u been workin overtime with them sexah ladies... they look awsome. Great first grow (first?) You should post what ur yeild looks like in a pic (if not its cool) I'd also like to see some nice close ups after u got em picked.

SUGGESTION! Okay this is partly for me, and you. I wondered if u were gonna cure em? Im sure u know what it is. If not i can explain, sorta. But you basically put em in the fridge in an air tight container i believe, with cut fruit. Like peaches, oranges apples etc,. and the bud will get the taste :)

Give it a try? :p lemme know

19. YOu should check out ZBQ's grows from OG, http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery.php?userid=675667&s=&action=view&in=vernon1.JPG

See how small those plants are? he roots the clones and puts them right into flower and eds up with 14" plants.

Now you have one clone that kinda looks like the same size as his. Imagine having about 8-12 of them cramed into your bed. Get some bat guano and make teas insted of your chem ferts and youd have a sick yielding organic grow with zero time or space lost for veg.

20. Thanks for the link...... that's a crazy huge grow !

Anyway, Check this out .....

This is a bud I found UNDER the soil with just the very tops of the leaves sticking out

I do believe it was starting to Develop ROOTS :eek:

Attached Files: