Clone eating dog!!!!! UGGGG

Discussion in 'General' started by babybleu, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Saturday night, my dog had something stuck in his throat and was eating anything and everything to try to make himself puke. As I was cleaning this mess up, I noticed dirt and leaves in the puke. I rushed back to our grow area and found the clones that I had miraculously brought back to life COMPLETELY GONE and the dirt was baby-ass smooth.
    He slept pretty good!!!

Attached Files:

2. well... he looks pretty sorry about it in the picture...

3. Damn, I wanted to see a clone eating a dog....

4. :)....Now that's funny, but your dog would not be feeling any effects, as a clone(s) have no TCH content. Perhaps it made him just sick...........:)

5. I found that one of my dogs has been nibbling at my plants so I ate all their food. That will teach 'em.

6. Damn dude I feel ya though, My iguana ate one of my favorite plants luckily he left 2 little branchs (out of 1 1/2 feet) which I cloned. Then he unleashed his wrath of my flowering girls one day and made one go hermie, which pollinated the rest of them.... Gotta love pets!

7. :laughing:

Sure will.....

8. i, too, pictured a clone attacking your dog..

that sucks though

9. Yeh, he was real sorry... we've been calling him a clone eating mother f__er for the past couple of days and I think he's getting a complex over it. Oh well, life goes on. I don't think any clones could eat my dogs, one is 90 lbs and the other is 120. My big boys!!!

10. Don't be aggressive, be dominant.

[​IMG]

11. lol I was picturing a clone of a person being eaten...

12. Hah I was picturing like one of those cloned sheep eating a dog. :rolleyes::laughing:

13. If he doesn't stop the clones now, who will?