Clone care

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Shak_420, Jan 25, 2021.

1. My indoor clones that I am growing outdoors have few leaves. (Some only having 2-3) There are some leaves on the clones that are drying up and dying, should I cut them off even tho there or very few leaves in the first place or should I leave them on until the plant gets bigger?

2. Need more information.
    If southern Hemisphere your out of veg time and about to flower
    If northern I'm not sure what your doing.

BNW

3. I’m in the Southern Hemisphere in South Africa. We still have a while until it becomes winter and gets colder.

4. I thought that might be the case.
    Only the 30 days either side of the summer solstice has enough hours of light to keep a clone in veg.
    Dec 21st was the peak hours of light per day.
    We are already at the 25th so your plant is right at the trigger point to start flowering.
    About 10 more weeks and it'll be time to harvest it.

Powdery Mildew and Caterpillars are what you need to start spraying for.
    Baking Soda will work for the Mildew.
    [​IMG]
    BT is best for caterpillars but I don't know if it's used in your country.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bacillus Thuringiensis
    Is what your looking for. Used on Tomato's it only kills Caterpillars.

BNW

5. Post a picture if you can. That will help. I don't take leafs until they are dead and ready to fall off on their own.

BNW

6. Thanks so much for you help. I have a special cannabis soil which helps to prevent pests and as well as a greenhouse, so I don’t think pests will be my main concern.
    Thanks so much for you help. I have a special cannabis soil which helps to prevent pests and as well as a greenhouse, and I will keep everything you said in mind. I have definitely soon those products around and will purchase them if necessary. I spoke to some local growers and they all suggested cutting off the leaves of the plant so it can focus its energy on new ones, which I did. I appreciate your help. Stay blessed.