clonazepam

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NiteFire77, Jun 13, 2009.

1. got ahold of 2 of these. each is a 1mg tablet.

Shouls I get a good relaxed chill high from this? I've been really stressed out lately and need something to help myself relax

2. I dunno if id even call ita high. It alleviates stress and anxiety. I feel xanax packs a faster, easier to recognize high. Benzos are useful to chill out once in awhile I suppose, but im not a huge fan,

3. thats used for epilepsy and panic disorders

4. Of they suck so bad why does everyone like them. These are klonipins you know.

5. with no benzo tolerance, these still are fairly week benzos.

do not, snort them. place the two underneath your tongue, in the middle as far back as possible. the route of administration you would be doing is, sublingually. the bioavailiblity is almost 95%. as much as you think it will taste bad, it actually taste like a powderd spearamint mint candy. take them on an empty stomach, and wait about 20 minutes. if at all possible, an hour before hand, potentiate them by taking 75mg of diphenhydramine (benadryl).

it won't be the strongest feeling of relaxed and calmness, but it'll be as good as it get's, with 2, 1mg klonopin.

enjoy brotha.

6. yup and smoke herbs after u take em

7. iunno wtf these people are talking about but if you have no benzo tolerance 2mg will definitely relax you.

8. ive taken them for a few years on and off, the green 1mg ones if you chew it up will mellow you right out, take two and you will prolly sleep, i like to smoke a bowl and take one

9. Xanax > Klonopin > Valium > Ativan. Or switch Valium and Klonopin around.

10. to me xanax is a little bit more powerful but kpins last longer and I like the high betterl I used to be big fan of sticking benzos under my tongue but now I like just chewing them and eating them.

11. For me its: Temezepam > Xanax > Ativan > Kpins > the rest

Im scripted clonazepam too.