Clonazepam Question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by aktokin, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Ive been on kpins for a few months, and I was just wondering what the best way to take them is? I usually just swallow, sometimes let dissolve under my tongue. Im on 1mg three a times right now, maybe soon 2mg three times a day. Is there any best way to take them so they hit harder and faster? I also have Tagamet to take, should I take that the same time or before I take the pills?

Thanks!

2. Clonazepam is not water-soluble so snorting them or anything like is just a waste. Just let them dissolve under the tongue, they hit you in like 15-20 min and they taste good too. :)

3. What you're doing are the best things. Sub-lingual or just swallowing the pill.

4. #4 aktokin, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    Okay cool i'll keep doing that. Ive heard that the 1mg tabs take longer to dissolve than the 2mg. So hopefully I get that new script :D

5. Yeah, I'm trying to get a bigger script too, my Mom is worried about me getting too big a script though. She knows me and knows their addictive potential, plus she's not really that eager about me getting that much of something kind so dangerous. She's way more insistent on talk therapy, which, though helpful, doesn't provide the instant relief of benzodiazapene on anxiety attacks.

6. I was on the 1mg pills and i recently switched to the 2mg I havent noticed a difference in the time it takes to dissolve.

To get the 2mg I said my tolerance had gone up, and that for social events 1 mg no longer gave the social anxiety relief i needed.

7. I take .5mg twice daily, been on it for about 3 months now, am I addicted? Lol, heres a question, what's a good recreational dose for someone with a tolerance such as myself.

8. Exactly what ima do :D

I'd say prolly 2.5-3mg would be good for you to really chill. And maybe nap :D

9. What is the feeling you get from these from recreational use?

10. I dont remember about 5 days of my life thanks to clonazepams, on the a side note, chew threw once, get pieces under tounge and let sit. fastest absorbstion

11. Definitely dissolve them under your tongue. (sublingual)

12. Really relaxed and care free kind of. Goes great with some dank :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

13. i love em...shit works for me