Clogged bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Ghost_420, May 3, 2019.

1. I have a bong with a blue spiral downstem that gets clogged up every 5-6 bowls and i cant clean it because its a spiral any tips?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Iso & salt it in a zip lock bag & shake it till clean lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. What Brews said but you should probably get a new downstem if u can too cause that sounds annoying

4. And be sure you use 91% alcohol, not the cheaper 50%! It makes a big difference.

Granny

5. And make sure that you rinse it out really good with clean water so there is no alcohol residue leftover either, or you're gonna have a bad time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ^what they said.

and I’m guessing it’s not a removable downstem? if it is, buy a new one!
    have any pics you can upload?

7. [​IMG]

Its non removable and the whole bong isnt even dirty its just the spiral stem that stays clogged, I just decided to let it look good on a shelf and use my other pieces

8. Lol why the hell would they make something like that. Didn't it being a pain in the ass cross your mind when you bought it?

Heck I would of stayed away merely based on the blue dick you suck on every time it's used

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Put it in hot water, near to boiling, let it get nice n hot. Put it in a jar or ziplock FREEZER bag and add alcohol. Let it sit over night. Rinnse and see whats up. Now take pipe cleaners and alcohol to it. Clean it daily or soak it at night on the regular so its ready to use . Pipe cleaners r your friend with most if not all glass.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Use a screen to keep so much ash from sucking through, a little harder to empty out but it won’t get clogged as often.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I knew it would be a pain in the ass but not this big of a pain in the ass this little thing rips though

12. Have you tried cleaning it from the top down with 91%ISO and use pipe cleaners to scrub the spiral
    [​IMG]