Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cLo Stash Thread - NY dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cLo yerp, Aug 5, 2010.

1. #1 cLo yerp, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2010
    whats up GC, I thought i would make a pickup thread.Comment

Sorry for the pics they were taking with my blackberry

2. Hey just wondering where you live in NY?

3. Central long island is my guess.

4. gunna b postin some pics

5. a lil late but wateva

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. picked up a 30sac yesterday
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Nice to see people using dutchs and good weed, makes me feel at home.

8. had an 8th of sour D i should of took a pic of, still have a lil grinded up maybe ill take a pic.

but next pick up ill take a pic. peace

9. No offence, but you need to learn some basics of photography. theres no point in posting close up shots if they're a blurry mess. Either figure out a way for your blackberry to focus up close (I'm sure you could get it to work if you felt like playing around with some lenses and time... by lenses I mean the little round pieces of curved glass you can buy at science stores, not actual camera lenses) or get a camera with a decent macro setting. Also, the light your blackberry has is way too bright for how you're using it. I'd recommend using a lamp or something like that so you have nice even light, and can actually see the bud much better then that bright white mess in the middle of most of your pictures.