Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Click if you smoke weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by spiritualtoker1, Jan 31, 2013.

1. I have just recently purchased a 22" beaker roor with ice catcher for 200$. After cleaning it with hot water and then putting cold water in it to smoke i realized i had put a small crack in the base of the bong where the water is held. It seems like it gets bigger every day lol or im just paranoid. But it still holds water and still hits like a beast but i am worried with continued use the bottom will shatter and be useless. After spending 200 dollars on a peice i really dont want to just throw it out or never use it again. Is there any glass blowers that i could send it to and get it fixed? I live in Indiana if that helps. I am just very concerned about my baby and would like to get this problem resolved so i can continue to cheif out of it happily. Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Happy Toking!![​IMG]

2. try some epoxy that's intended for use on glass. I did this with a beaker that completely broke and it worked.

3. also, if you wash it with hot water, let it sit and cool before you put cool water in now...

or the crack will just continue to get bigger until it eventually makes the base leak hahah