Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

click..... click...... click

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lodo, Jun 10, 2004.

1. yesterday, i smoked up in my friends soon to be restored '68 (cant really remember) Pontiac CHIEFTAN. we smoked more than ive smoked in a long time and it had been about a week since i'd smoked. i had to walk about .5 miles home and about 2 blocks from my house i started feeling an almost painfull click in the top of my neck, just below my brain. it would click twice pretty fast and then stop for about 1.5 seconds. it was the weirdest thing that has happened to me (physicaly) while smoking. anyone else experience anything like this?

2. Lodo what part of WI you from?

3. I wouldn't worry to much about it. It's just a tracking device the U S government put in your body to keep track of you and to see how much weed it takes you to get really high! You know, kinda that Big Brother, thing. :)

4. ...your neck popped?

5. 5 miles.. gotta suck man.. mayb ur neck got stiff..i tripped out once where i thought i was havin a heart attack.. after smoking like 10 grams with some friends

6. ^^^

Nah man, .5 miles, not 5 miles. Thats not far at all.

7. Ah I sometimes get something like that in one of my ears, its a clicking sound that goes with my walking pace, it fucking pisses me off when i get it, doesnt really do any damage though.

8. That's your inner ear being irritated. It swells a little, and makes a little bump that rubs against the other side of the eustation tube.

In other words, take some anti-allergy (anti-swelling) medicine like Benadryl and it should go away.

9. damn... never would have guessedthat ^^ i live in the MAD city. man, that was the weirdest thing. for half the walk i thought i was a robot or some big mech thing. i was cool as hell, i could hear my legs making a pumping/hydrolic noise. it was awesome.... except for the clicks

10. ^^ maybe it was laced weed that made u think ur hearing things ...

11. Maybe your vertebrae are slightly out of alignment...hehehe